FF: A new journey of Angini (Pt 7 on pg 13) 11/Apr - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks a lot everyone for your constant support πŸ€—...
@ Savee di: it was very sweet of you to read from the begining all over again & comment on it πŸ€—
@ Shanti di: you are a sweetheart, you know that?...thanks for your constant lovely msgs ...πŸ€—

admit! I was away from this forum for more than a month now...got entangled in the couple from Ganga Ki Dheej...I got obsessed by them 😍...however, then I thought I need to start working on my commitment to such lovely people like you ... so, here I am...will post the next part in a couple of days πŸ˜‰...

luv
rehana
Rehana, nice to have you back. πŸ˜ƒ. Iam waiting for your next update too as some hope is still there  as every three months , RS talks about Bidaai πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rekha03

Rehana, nice to have you back. πŸ˜ƒ. Iam waiting for your next update too as some hope is still there  as every three months , RS talks about Bidaai πŸ˜†

🀣...really?!?! every three months?!!?🀣🀣... again I'm all for BIDAAI if they continue from where they left off with ANGINI (APOORVA-PARUL)😊

Originally posted by Rehana86

🀣...really?!?! every three months?!!?🀣🀣... again I'm all for BIDAAI if they continue from where they left off with ANGINI (APOORVA-PARUL)😊

Aww Rehana I mised you sweety !! I miss Pratham and Anmol so much !! We need them back the dudes need to be back !!!😳

thanks a lot everyone for your constant support πŸ€—...
@ Savee di: it was very sweet of you to read from the begining all over again & comment on it πŸ€—
@ Shanti di: you are a sweetheart, you know that?...thanks for your constant lovely msgs ...πŸ€—

admit! I was away from this forum for more than a month now...got entangled in the couple from Ganga Ki Dheej...I got obsessed by them 😍...however, then I thought I need to start working on my commitment to such lovely people like you ... so, here I am...will post the next part in a couple of days πŸ˜‰...

luv
rehana
I know  your GKD is all over your life now πŸ˜‰  He is cute too another adoppted betu of yours !!😳
Originally posted by shanti05

I know  your GKD is all over your life now πŸ˜‰  He is cute too another adoppted betu of yours !!😳

omg yes HE is my another adopted betuDay Dreaming...an excellent piece of character sketch (Agantuk) done on indian tv...how do u know he is cute, do u watch his scenes too??πŸ˜•...

omg yes HE is my another adopted betu😍...an excellent piece of character sketch (Agantuk) done on indian tv...how do u know he is cute, do u watch his scenes too??πŸ˜•...
I saw you betu on FB !!!

I saw you betu on FB !!!

awww, I didn't even know he existed on FB, it's just that I used to write on GKD wall & one day he sent me a private mssg, thanking me for all the feedback & i was literally in heaven 😍... & I got so obsessed with this couple that I even started making VMs😲...here is one sample of my obsession

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33vo224yM3c&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
I saw this I like his cheek bone and his hard smile !! He is cute chalo one more added to your betu list !!
You have made it well !!

Has he been in anothr show

I saw this I like his cheek bone and his hard smile !! He is cute chalo one more added to your betu list !!
You have made it well !!

Has he been in anothr show
awww thanks...n yes! indeed one more added to my betu list😳
OMG! You missed his smirk, which he always dedicated to his father (Kabir Bedi) as he has hard feelings for him ...
he was on Bandini & Chehra ...but I have NEVER ever seen his work before GKD...I never watched Bandini nor chehra...n one day i was soo bored! & i was surfing thru sahara one when I just caught the promo where he grabs Pakhi & applies sindoor on her forehead, which caught attention instantly...n from then, there was NO looking back...on 13th may, the team had shot the SR scene of AganKhi...I swear di, this was something I always imagined for Angini,...the entire scene plus the whole picturization with the unique soundtrack was simply mindblowing :)
Edited by Rehana86 - 12 years ago