FF: A new journey of Angini (Pt 7 on pg 13) 11/Apr - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
@rehana.wow its so gripping this chapter..πŸ‘

a worth waiting part of the journey of angini..

pratham on his usual self not missing a sec to harass sonam with his pun intended dialogues..awww sonam missing her mamu but her another one alekh is there to support her..but watever their differences they do make a cute pair..😊

angini scene after the horrible incident and anmol on a guilt trip to have left  ragini alone..ragini after that incident with the love and care of anmol has completely made her a changed woman..a wife aware of the turmoil her husband going through due to that incident but also a feeling of joy as he has succeeded to erase those pain in her heart..

ragini finally convinced him to go for his meeting ... well that was an unexpected twist in the story you have penned down..

a truth long kept a secret but revealed by mary so absorbed to relate to ragini about anmol loneliness and pain..a truth revealed so absentmindly by mary but it did made an effect on ragini..so many unanswered questions in her mind and feeling the guilt too why she could not feel his pain when he was always there for her..

the most captivating part..at last the "sorry "and the confession from both..the meeting of two hearts to become one soul.it was the right moment to let go of the past and begin a new journey of their life filled with love..

a beautiful and perfect  scene you have written.nothing overboard or vulgur..thank you rehana to have kept the beauty of this relationship.the purity in it..πŸ‘

its was awesome as you  kept the flow  of the story so brilliantly and it got the interest of the reader..πŸ‘πŸΌ

this for you  and do keep it up...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
Edited by savee_k - 12 years ago
wow rehana,spellbounding, enjoyed it please cont. soon . thanks
Awesome update RehanaπŸ‘.It was quite emotional😭.You are so good in writingπŸ‘πŸ‘.Loved it.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Rehana jaanu the wait was worthhhhhh. I love angini so much. Gosh yaar how do you write so beautifully. The love of angini is something so ethereal and flawless. It is just out of this world yaar. What else can I say other than I love you rehna ji like I love my angini. Thank you so much for updatinggggggg.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Rehana

Very nice !!πŸ‘

I loved Prartham he is so funny and always after Sonam πŸ˜‰ 😎
Anmol getting so worked up with Ragini's feelings  and he did'nt want to leav for the meeting.
After his return when he got to know abt what the conversation went on between Ragini and Mary he was shocked and stuttered,.

Walking up to ragini and the tone with which he said sorry i had goose bumps.. I could picturize everything infront of me..
The passionate kiss to make her know that he didn't  want to hurt her was just so beautiful
Seal with a kiss all the pain axiety and passion to give and take between two disturbed souls
how do you write so well it gives chills.. Amazing way of putting forth feelings !!

Loved it to the coreπŸ‘πŸΌ
Now please  don;t take a long break you are keeping us at teh edge of teh seat !!
Continue soon !! πŸ€—
@rehana..read the FF from start to the latest update yesterday and i was totally mesmerised once again..😊

some new added characters and some captivating scenes just superb.the flow of the story just perfect..πŸ‘πŸΌ

"it's a new start for us and I believe even you would prefer to take each step of our relationship steadily.... I know, my emotions have got some space in your heart but I am not unaware of your state of mind..." Anmol again paused to take a deep sigh as he sensed her nervousness ..... "... I still won't ask you for any rights .... finding a small place in your heart is enough for me to live the rest of my life.... and trust me, my love will never lessen for you no matter what.... so, you still have got the space from me ...." he admired her when Ragini looked up at him......"

this was in first chapter and how i wished the second season starts with such scene after their wedding .. its an so apt scene for angini if season 2 is on cards for them..

rehana thank you for giving such a beautiful journey of angini and dont know if we are lucky to get to watch angini back but through out this FF its a clear picture as how would have been their journey as husband -wife in the true sense.

brilliant job .do keep giving us the treat..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by savee_k

@rehana..read the FF from start to the latest update yesterday and i was totally mesmerised once again..😊

some new added characters and some captivating scenes just superb.the flow of the story just perfect..πŸ‘πŸΌ

"it's a new start for us and I believe even you would prefer to take each step of our relationship steadily.... I know, my emotions have got some space in your heart but I am not unaware of your state of mind..." Anmol again paused to take a deep sigh as he sensed her nervousness ..... "... I still won't ask you for any rights .... finding a small place in your heart is enough for me to live the rest of my life.... and trust me, my love will never lessen for you no matter what.... so, you still have got the space from me ...." he admired her when Ragini looked up at him......"

this was in first chapter and how i wished the second season starts with such scene after their wedding .. its an so apt scene for angini if season 2 is on cards for them..

rehana thank you for giving such a beautiful journey of angini and dont know if we are lucky to get to watch angini back but through out this FF its a clear picture as how would have been their journey as husband -wife in the true sense.

brilliant job .do keep giving us the treat..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Yes she wrote that well
I felt Anmol is truly saying it  right infront of you on TV  !!πŸ˜ƒ
Rehana yu  can become a good script writer, very convicing lines which you put of Anmol.. If season two continues from where it left I am sure this is a beautiful worded sentence from Anmol to make Ragini feel that  though I have proclamied to the world my feelings and somewhere your heart will reciprocate and our souls wil also !😳

Saveeta I loved your siggy both look stunning !!😍

@shanti.so true when i read this part  i could picturised that scene for real..😊

anmol with his soft romantic voice and ragini blushing..hope the creatives had given us at least such a beautiful scene before ending it..

lets keep hope we get them back and such beautiful captivating scenes in rehana's FF are brought on screen and with angini's chemistry they surely will burn the screen...😳

about siggy yes its  so catchy and to drool on..look at their eyes so many unspoken words there..their eyes have always conveyed their heart feelings..for me they are truly magical...😍
@ Rehana:

Thank You so much for PM'ing me with the update link Hun!!πŸ€— I had read only the first 2 parts & i've now Finally caught up on all the partsπŸ˜ƒ...n what should i say yaar?😳 I absolutely LOVED it!!πŸ‘ Brought back all those lovely memories n moments from Bidaai with Ragini n Anmol😳...what moments they were!😊 Too bad it all ended too soon, even before their Love story began n there's still no sign of Season 2!!😭 Loved your writing RehanaπŸ€—...Anmol...how typical of him😳...would always put Ragini before him, would curse himself if she was in pain, wouldn't be able to bear a tear in her eye, & wanting to give her unconditional LoveπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...my heart poured out to Ragini when she had to go thru' an embarrassing situation at the party😲😭...Thank God, Anmol realized her worry n came around at the nick of time😊...simply Loved the way Anmol did everything possible to heal Ragini's woundsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...poor Ragini got another shock when she came to know of Ranveer's death n everything Anmol went thru' for so long😲...but the way you turned around that last update where Anmol seals her lips even before she could say Sorry & the two of them finally came together, finding Love in the true sense of it was Gr8!πŸ‘ The portion where Anmol sees Ragini wet from the rain n a passionate moment they share was very intense..😳...the intro of new characers is interesting!πŸ‘πŸΌ...liking the Pratham - Sonam ched-chad..πŸ˜†waiting for the next part already!πŸ˜‰

Edited by luv_sakshi - 12 years ago

Rehana...I just read your latest update and OMG...πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ˜

Seriously, you knocked it out of the park with this one. Please keep writing, I love your take on AnGini!