Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Spellbound rehna ji 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
kya kamal ke likkthe hai yaar. It is really cool.  Plz continue fast.

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Rehana:

Firstly Thank You so much for starting this FF!😊 Just read both the updates n believe me, I simply Loved it!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You are so good at this stuffπŸ‘πŸΌ...your writing actually brings the scenes to life n i end up feeling.."Arre yaar, yeh saare scenes agar CTs bhi Bidaai mein dikhate toh Angini ki story ko kitni achchi tarah se dikha sakte the"πŸ˜•...Love Anmol😍...he's so understanding n patient!😳 He knows what mixed emotions Ragini must be going thru' n that's why he doesn't want to rush up o their new Love LifeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...at the same time, his Love n Passion for Ragini is at its peak n its already begun to have an effect on her!!😳😳 I Love the way she gets nervous when he's around, n the way he just can't stop gazing at her!☺️ The bit where Anmol tells Ragini "I'll Wait For Your Love" was really nice😳😊...n that also means we'll get to read more of your FFπŸ˜‰...at least till they find Love in each other, n Anmol's wait for his Ragini is finally over!😳😊 Now isn't that Gr8 news?πŸ˜‰
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
good work rehana awesome job as always...
its so nice to see many ffs for anmol ragini they r indeed special and urs is always treat to read
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mam where r u update plzzz!!!

We are waiting for the next part πŸ˜‰
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rehana know you are busy but  please do update soon..😊

see you have captured our interest and now we are eager to read wat's happenning next in our fav jodi angini life...πŸ˜‰
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rehan where r u yaar???? missing ur loving FF .. come sooooon... from the place where you are.....πŸ˜‰.. rehan... where are u???????😊
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rehana we need to get a dose of your FF.. Kahani we know ab tak now what next !!

Please update fast !!
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

See!! I already warned you about the torture you have to go through while waiting for the chapters......but thanks a lot guysπŸ€—....it's your encouraging words and impatient requests that give me the push to write further....Love you allπŸ˜ƒ.....My schedule for this term is CRAZY...so can't promise when to get the next part updated 😳....not before reading week that's for sure which is 2 weeks after πŸ˜ƒ...hope you like this part, if not feel free to walk out....

Part 3

The girl had tears filling up her large eyes when the lady infront of her was introduced as Mrs. Anmol Rajvansh but she somehow managed to fight those tears back..... then forced a smile looking around the people in the living room as she received mixed expressions from each of the members...... gently placing the glass on the tea-table, she finally broke down, " I love Anmol.... How could he do this to me?.... How could he just crush my heart like that?... I will never forgive him for this.... He must be punished...." her palms hid her face as she sobbed when the rest of the audience got the biggest shock of their lives ....

"How many girls he was linked up with?" surprisingly, Ragini's mind got turned away from concerning about the girl beside her..... "...yeah!! so, someone is talking about punishing me..." hearing the familiar voice from behind, the girl removed her hands from her face as she quickly got up from the seat to take a step forward before turning back to the person, already saving a decent space for safety...... shaking his head in disbelief, he gradully walked towards the new member of the family while rolling up his sleeves, all ready to give a tit for tat....and the rest of the members just kept their gaze on both the new arrival and Anmol, completely clueless about the turn of the event......

"..Hi..." taking a step back making sure getting a space to escape if needed, she grinned, all nervous and embarrassed for getting caught..... "Hello my dear..... you were saying something about broken heart, forgiveness, punishment and ..." he left the scope for her to finish with the rest of the words and before he could get a hold onto her, the girl very smartly took a step forward and turned the act into her favour....."..and love.... I Love You, Mamu..." she threw both her hands around his neck for a tight hug, leaving half of the people with open mouth...... Anmol forgot about the tit-for-tat as he returned the hug with genuin love and affection, recollecting all the moments he had with his little doll almost 9 years back .....

"...Mamu?.." Alekh was the first one to confirm..... dropping her hands from his neck, she then wrapped them around his waist, and remained close to his heart while turning towards Alekh..... keeping his left hand around her shoulder, Anmol giggled, "...She is my friend's, Piya's daughter, Sonam ..... Piya and I are more like siblings from our college days... her husband got transferred and they moved to Chicago... then we kind of lost track until last night when I got a call from Rajesh, her father.... he said, Sonam wanted to do her internship on medical from here...." .....

"...So, you knew that she was coming.... and yet you didn't inform anyone??..Anmol?!? " Mrs. Rajvansh demanded like a strict mother..... "...Yes mom, I wanted to inform you all but....wait a second..." he turned to look at his darling niece, "...you were supposed to come next week and that's what you told me on the phone after Rajesh confirmed it..." he folded his hands waiting for an answer...... "..umm... is it too late to say... SURPRISE!!.." Sonam shared her thought giving the members a chance to share a good laugh....

".... Where is your stuff, Sonam? ...." Sakshi asked with a smile..... "...In the hotel, mami...umm, wait...I should call you mami, right??.." the girl decided to make sure.... "...Yes!... I am your mami too...but why in the hotel?...." the lady smiled ...... "... Because I had to finish up the formalities for my internship and there are some other outdoor works I need to take care of, which seem to be easier to get them done from there....." Sonam finished ....

".. Once you are done with them, you are coming here with your stuff..." Mr. Rajvansh more likely ordered...... "..No No..it--.." "..Not a word... you are my son's niece means my grand-daughter...and my grand-daugher will be staying in a hotel ... Nope! ... not acceptable...as soon as you are done with them, you are coming here with your stuff ...Anmol, you will make sure of it ..." this time Mrs. Rajvansh put an end to the discussion with a strict smile .... "...Yes, mom.." Anmol grinned....

"...Ok then we will leave now, have to attend a business party.... Ragini take care of her..." Mrs. Rajvansh notified before leaving the place with her husband..... "..we are going to the doctor for her regular check-up.." said Alekh..... "...what happened to her??.." Sonam looked concerned...... "... She is pregnant ..." Ragini informed..... "..Oh wow!!.... is it a boy or girl? ..." the girl seemed excited.... "...It's not 20 weeks yet..." Ragini let out a short laugh along with the others...... "...Awww! ... anyway, see ya later.... I may not be here by the time you guys are back..." she gave a quick hug to Sakshi and Alekh who retured it with the same gesture.. "...take care.." patting her head, Alekh left with Sakshi......

"... So, when are you guys gonna be up for your good news??..." turning to her mamu, she asked with hands on her hips..... she noticed the lady's face turned a little pale and she could not figure out whether it was blush or uncomfortness..... she felt, she was missing something.... and it was related to her beloved mamu, so not a chance she would let it go until she finds out what was it that she was missing?...... "... well for your good news, here it is.... guess what? I have got so many kids..." Anmol stated with a grin..... " you really don't seem to care about the world population, do you??" Sonam joked...... "..with such wonderful kids, why should I??..." he carelessly dismissed...

"But, I can see none!!..." Sonam smartly answered..... "...well, that's because my Tamanna and Khushi are at their nanimaa's house to sleep over.... my Guni is at her dance class and my Sonam is standing right in front of me...." ..... " Fine!! You win!! " the girl gave up.... 'He had always been expert in turning the table at the right moment' Ragini thought as she watched him talking to the young girl with a half smile ....

"..Ragini.." she came out of her thought, a bit embarrassed when he repeated her name for the third time.... "...Are you alright?.." Anmol asked with concern..... "...Yeah, I am fine... don't worry.." she lied, the exhaustion from last night wedding was still bombaring around her head..... "..I think you should stay with her mamu, I will go myself..." Sonam suggested catching the tired face of her mami..... "...No, no... I am fine.... please you go ahead and drop her safely..." Ragini argued.... "...Are you sure, you will be fine?.." Anmol wanted to make sure again, not ready to take any chance..... "..you look exhausted.." he confided..... "...It's just a minor headache....will take a tynelon and I'll be fine..." she confessed...... "...aap please Sonam ko drop kardijiye..." Ragini smiled before sharing a warm hug with her new niece .....

"...please do give me a call, if needed..." Anmol requested...... "...Take care, mami.." Sonam pulled back from the hug and left a quick peck on her cheek.... "..Bye..." ...

"..and I'll pick up Guni on my way home, so don't worry about her..." he gave her an assuring smile to recieve the same..... while the formality in their gestures was not missed by the young girl who wondered about the depth of their relationship .... someone, she felt needed her help .....

luv
rehana
Edited by Rehana86 - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Rehana !! Loved it Wow Sonam we have someone fromAnmol's side his sibling sister's daughter

Areey Yaar this was the best chance Anmol and Ragini could spend time together !! πŸ˜‰
Even Sonam did'nt want to be Kabab mai haddi Ragini needs to be taken on a date what dayπŸ˜‰

Please continue soon dose was great !!πŸ‘
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
waw...rehan wonderful...and happy to sonam.. a relation of anmol.... continue it soon...