FF: A new journey of Angini (Pt 7 on pg 13) 11/Apr

Posted: 13 years ago
Yes, I am back to torture you πŸ€ͺ🀣.....so, yeah, this is the continuation of Angini's journey after their second wedding on 13th November *sigh*..... SP: I hate YOU 🀬*Universal Truth* ....neway back to the topic, umm, I like to take things smoothly, so will involve the rest of the species around Angini into account, therefore, will have to bear with me dearies 😳....you can't expect only ANGINI in a story, naa....although i m not sure whether I will be blending all the characters from the actual show but I will DO include some of them as the story proceeds....enough said I guess πŸ€”.....and yeah, feel free to tear it apart.....πŸ€—....btw didn't have time to proofread, so please ignore any mistakes 😳

PS: Anyone interested to read the 7 years leap of Angini's lives then here it is πŸ˜ƒ

Part 1: Pg 1
Part 2: Pg 3
Part 3: Pg 5
Part 4: Pg 7
Part 5: Pg 8
Part 6: Pg 10
Part 7: Pg 13

Part 1

Leaning against the large window frame, she was watching the moon with a glint of new emotion in her eyes as they were twinkling against the moonlight ...... left hand was supporing her right elbow, which was lightly holding the side tip of the dupatta over her head .....

Closing the door behind him, he walked towards her..... then leaning against the other side of the frame, he folded his hands and decided to enjoy the sight of his moon...... she was still in her wedding attire and the reflection of the moonlight on her pleasing face perfectly incorporated with her smooth complexion, giving it a new glow..... and he loved every bit of her beauty, both inner and outer, as his eyes refused to blink, scared to miss the beautiful sight ..... the most beautiful part of her face was the fade smile, which multipied her beauty to the peak .....

Ragini felt his presence after a while and again avoided meeting his gaze as she looked down to her wedding bangles, whereas, he watched her playing with those metals around her wrist ..... "...Ragini" he paused before continuing, ".. it's a new start for us and I believe even you would prefer to take each step of our relationship steadily.... I know, my emotions have got some space in your heart but I am not unaware of your state of mind..." Anmol again paused to take a deep sigh as he sensed her nervousness ..... "... I still won't ask you for any rights .... finding a small place in your heart is enough for me to live the rest of my life.... and trust me, my love will never lessen for you no matter what.... so, you still have got the space from me ...." he admired her when Ragini looked up at him......

She indeed needed some space to realize her feelings...... to analyze her feelings...... to confirm her feelings....... and she could not help but dared to look up to meet his gaze when his unselfish concerns offered her the much needed time..... for the second time, she found herself to be lucky to have him as her life partner....... her Ranvir could never choose the wrong for her ...... and she gave him a thankful smile......

"....But one thing I do want to share is that....I will wait for you..." he waited as she looked down again but this time he saw a glimpse of blush and he smiled to himself before moving on ..."... I will wait for your love.... even if it takes my entire life, I will wait for my dream day.... till then, you will always find me by your side as a well-wisher" he concluded with a smile while further leaning back against the frame with folded arms ...... "...You must be feeling exhausted in.... that..... heavy.... dress.... I think, you should change now ...." he felt sorry for his bride, who indeed looked a bit tired by then......

Without saying anything, she moved away from her spot and he watched her carefully holding the heavy part of the lehenga and walking towards the dressing table..... "...Ragini, I know, you will put your effort to make our relationship move further...... till now, it's been our journey of Life but now it will be our journey of Love....and I will be there for you in every step of the way to help you out with our new journey..." Anmol made a promise to himself when he noticed her struggling with the hairpin of the veil and decided to take the first step ......

As if an electrifying current passed through every single nerves of her body parts when she felt his hand on top of hers that was trying to unpin the veil from her hair and she froze...... then very gently he removed her hand from the spot and took over its' job as he carefully unpinned the dupatta...... to make things worse for him, as soon as the pin was removed the heavy fabrics slipped from her head, giving him a view of her long locks, one of the parts he loved about her....... how he always wanted to trace down those long silky hair to touch them, to feel them ......

Collecting himself, Anmol caught her gaze through the large mirror and gestured her to wait for a moment as he thought he should provide a further service when he very tenderly unlocked the maang tika from her hair and passed it onto her hand with a smile..... that was enough he thought, although he would love to carry on with the pleasure to help his coy wife in taking the burdens off her entire figure, but keeping her state of mind into consideration, he gently stepped back, giving her the space to take over the rest of the job ......

Then moving to his wardrobe, he picked up a kurta and pajama and headed towards the washroom, leaving back Ragini, who after taking off rest of the jewellary grabbed a comfortable dark maroon sari and left for the dressing room.....

He saw her coming out of the dressing room with a disturbed and hesitant look, still in her wedding attire but those long traces were now hanging over her right front and both her hands seemed to be struggling with something on her back ...... "... Is everything ok??..." Anmol asked with concern..... she looked up and quickly dropped her gaze on the floor and bit her lower lip.... God! Only if Ragini knew what she was doing to him with those little actions of hers .....

"... the safetypin seems to be distorded with the threads... " she had the urge to curse the person from the parlour who pinned her dupatta a couple of inches down from her shoulder and now she could barely touch the safetypin, which already got messed up with her attempts of trials ..... She didn't move from the spot with her hands still at her back while noticing his steps coming towards her, yet again she did not dare to look up when he offered his help ..."...May I ?..." Anmol stood right in front of her, busy admiring her nervousness ..... after a moment, she turned around, giving him the authority to proceed with his offer......

Making sure, his fingers don't feel the touch of her smooth skin, Anmol very carefully disentangled the safetypin from her dupatta and top...... only he knew how he controlled his love and desire at that very moment...... Dear Lord! He was head over heels in love with his wife..... as if the fragnance of her hair and the roses aligned behind her left ear blended together to murder him .......

Her right hand grabbed onto the dupatta around the left shoulder in case it slipped once the pin was removed, just like the veil did, while she wrapped the left hand around her tummy to clutch onto her waist, trying to ensure herself to be normal when his proximity was giving her a red signal to her heart as it was found to be pounding, non-stop...... as soon as she sensed the dupatta to be lighten, conveying a quick 'thanks', Ragini, again left to change.....

After a while, she came out while carefully removing the roses from her hair and noticed him getting ready to make his bed on the couch ..... "... Suniye " she paused for his response "... you can share the bed...I'll be fine.... " she offered without meeting his eyes, but her flushed yet nervous face was clear to him......" Are you sure?..." he wanted to make sure...... without a word, she nodded with a half smile..... none of them decided to argue on this issue as both lied down in their respective sides and exchanged a quick 'Good Night' before turning their faces opposite to each other...... then both closed their eyes to start a new life together, with a new relationship where love will blossom only.....

luv
rehana
Edited by Rehana86 - 12 years ago
Rehana , how can you ever say that.πŸ˜†.

Rehana, you call the 13th Nov as AnGini wedding day, the most super fast wedding I have ever seen in my life. More like to promote their new 9:00 om show.🀒
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rekha03

Rehana , how can you ever say that.πŸ˜†.

Rehana, you call the 13th Nov as AnGini wedding day, the most super fast wedding I have ever seen in my life. More like to promote their new 9:00 om show.🀒

di, unfortunately, I have to call it their "supposed 2nd wedding" .....yeah lets not think/talk abt the promotion or else never mind, i better shut up πŸ€”
@rehana..torture wat's that??????.

call it a treat...πŸ˜ƒ

wow wow and wow..πŸ‘πŸ‘...

tell you the truth wanted it to be like this...no rush rush for new start of their life..no jumping straight to their SR..so thumbs up to you for the lovely start..πŸ‘πŸΌ

next loveeeeeee it how you kept anmol's character so real..giving space to his beautiful wife ragini...so well penned down dialogues for anmol toragini..so apt for the situation..anmol knows his wife too well and thus giving her that assurance he wont ask for any right from her but will wait for her love....wow rehana it was just superb...πŸ‘πŸΌ

helping her with her jewelleries and the safety pin love how you described the turmoil  he was going through about  his emotions at these moments..ragini's beauty so close but still had to control those desires like to touch those silky hair of ragini as he is so genuine to his promise to give her the space needed ...thats our anmol..toooooo sweet and adorable..."sighs"....😍

oh thats lovely always wanted to watch this scene in the show ..ragini saying that "suniye" and ask him he can sleep on the bed..you made my dream comes true through this FF..😊

a new journey of angini.the fragrance of love has already filled their life now it remains to blossom slowly and steadily...

love it very very very much..every scene of this FF i was visualising it for real..thats the best cos the way you have penned it down it does get the reader's attention immeadiately..

a big thank you for this treat...applause to you..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

as for SP shame on them to end this show...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

for  RS/DKP/CT just have a look at all these FFS and ask yourself if there was no story ahead..

rehana i just hope DKP creatives are reading it so as they get an idea how to start a season 2 of anmol/ragini story after wedding..

Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
Rehana, I smiled a lot at the torture Anmol was facing from his coy yet nervous bride and yes Ragini was feeling the same what Anmol was feeling and I could picture the way Anmol said 30 + for the lehenga's weight on one SBS video and both laughed. πŸ˜† 

The entire FF i could just about picturise in front of my eyes and agree with Ragini's offer to Anmol to sleep on his side of the bed. Now we can survive on these amazing FFs for some time now.

Thanks , Rehana for your take on the scene after AnGini's wedding.My net is very slow these days some problem so can't get emotions.
ohh.my god. rehan ur killing me yaar.... well written.... i don't know how can anmol is maintain distant s with ragini????  πŸ˜³ i am waiting to read this part since a week... it is magic rehan...love is very much.....πŸ‘
He saw her coming out of the dressing room with a disturbed and hesitant look, still in her wedding attire but those long traces were now hanging over her right front and both her hands seemed to be struggling with something on her back ...... "... Is everything ok??..."Anmol asked with concern..... she looked up and quickly dropped her gaze on the floor and bit her lower lip.... God! Only if Ragini knew what she was doing to him with those little actions of hers .....

"... the safetypin seemed to be distorded with the threads... " she had the urge to curse the person from the parlour who pinned her dupatta a couple of inches down from her shoulder and now she could barely touch the safetypin, which already got messed up with her attempts of trials ..... She didn't move from the spot with her hands still at her back while noticing his steps coming towards her, yet again she did not dare to look up when he offered his help ..."...May I ?..." Anmol stood right in front of her, busy admiring her nervousness ..... after a moment, she turned around, giving him the authority to proceed with his offer......
 i was day dreaming this part yaar....
What shall I say Rehana?😳 This is your best part till date.πŸ‘

The wholen update was so real as it was I was just watching on TV.😳 πŸ‘

YOU HAVE MAINTAINED BOTH THEIR CHARACTERS  SO WELL😳 πŸ‘

Please continue soon RehanaπŸ˜ƒ,You are making me miss Angini so much.😭
Rehana Sweety Aww he is such a doll yaar I want to grab you babay and give him a jhappi !!!πŸ€—

So sweet i can imagine Anmol's state of mind !!😍
Gawd it was so heavnly for him to see her  long locks and her beauty .☺️

But he will always wait and  wait forever iof needed till she allows him to take the first step !!😍

And finally promotion from couch to bed..

GRRRR SP i offically hate you now !!! 😑How can you not see what you have done to this beautiful show !!

Bidaaiii we want you back  and please Star and Dkut  see how beautiful scenes and potential for season two and Angini !!😭

Now continue soon !!πŸ‘

Originally posted by krithikas

What shall I say Rehana?😳 This is your best part till date.πŸ‘

The wholen update was so real as it was I was just watching on TV.😳 πŸ‘

YOU HAVE MAINTAINED BOTH THEIR CHARACTERS  SO WELL😳 πŸ‘

Please continue soon RehanaπŸ˜ƒ,You are making me miss Angini so much.😭
ya krithika... it was like we are watching bidaai2 in Tv.... u know what happen to me when i read this FF my mother called me to help her,,,, i toled her...  give me 5 minits .. i will com soon... she ask me what r u doing .  mom i am reading biddai.. before i finish the sen tens  mom was front of me.... she said.... still u didn't stop this.......??off the computer now.... hehehehehe...u know y.... Nov 15 was my exams... i didn't study will  for the exams..... i was carrying whole day... b'coz bidaai is ending.. so mom is angry with our bidaai yaar....but i passed the exam... hehehehe...
Originally posted by zee10

ya krithika... it was like we are watching bidaai2 in Tv.... u know what happen to me when i read this FF my mother called me to help her,,,, i toled her...  give me 5 minits .. i will com soon... she ask me what r u doing .  mom i am reading biddai.. before i finish the sen tens  mom was front of me.... she said.... still u didn't stop this.......??off the computer now.... hehehehehe...u know y.... Nov 15 was my exams... i didn't study will  for the exams..... i was carrying whole day... b'coz bidaai is ending.. so mom is angry with our bidaai yaar....but i passed the exam... hehehehe...
Yes Zeena,In my house too they just smile at me when Iam replying in Bidaai forum.😳
Thank fully they don't scold or make funπŸ˜›,My family knows how much I miss Bidaai😭 πŸ˜‰