Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My jaw dropped open..but........... (Page 3)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri.vet

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Thank u so much Mayuri... just now i mentioned to someone that i really am boosting up my own morale too by posting such +ve thoughts and when u all too agree with that ,i feel so reassured that i am not wrong in my assumption......................Hope we do get our dreams fulfilled and do get a dreamy SR eventually. I have full faith on Maan, he must have thought of something.

AwwwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed

Khushi.....while giving myself positivity dose i am glad to have boosted ur morale!!

Cant wait for tonight's episode!

Love
Mayuuu<3<3

Same here,from SBS at least we know that we are going to be shown Geet going through all the vidhis and rasams for the new Bahu........so iam n a way happy as they might show the ring rasam, where the bride and bridegroom are shown to search for the ring in milk and rose petals and loads of possibilities for Maan to be naughty............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
I sincerely wish CVs in trying to show whatever suspense u all have planned for us, u will not cut these sweet Vidhis and Rasams too. These have their own attraction.............plz do show Maan and Geet doing these together.
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
U know  Guys i was listening to some music and as i came across the song from 'Criminal' "TU MILE DIL KHILE AUR JEENA KO KYA CHIHIYA.............." I was like wow, kaash Maaneet's SR have this song whenever it happens...................... This song is so romantic and seductive in its words and music and meaning and...........everything.
smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
well as the promo it looks like maan will now try to avoid geet and be less romance coz once he see's geet he becomes uncontrolable so he might be doing this coz of doc'z advice geet's health is not good.maan can just tell geet about it but they have to show maan handling it alone to bring some twist as this is a show.but just after this kind of marriage was little heartbreaking i mean geet who finally got happiness after so much struggle again just after her dream came true another sudden change from her hubby maan she will feel again shattered.and maan promised her togive every happiness so let's see how everything goes but don't want this to go for long maan avoiding geet and all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrite

well as the promo it looks like maan will now try to avoid geet and be less romance coz once he see's geet he becomes uncontrolable so he might be doing this coz of doc'z advice geet's health is not good.maan can just tell geet about it but they have to show maan handling it alone to bring some twist as this is a show.but just after this kind of marriage was little heartbreaking i mean geet who finally got happiness after so much struggle again just after her dream came true another sudden change from her hubby maan she will feel again shattered.and maan promised her togive every happiness so let's see how everything goes but don't want this to go for long maan avoiding geet and all

Yeah ur right she now expects Maan to be always near her, and now if he starts distancing himself she will be more emotionally shattered then when she was after her family's betrayal. I think it would have been better for him to tell her the real reason.......but then again the Cvs must have thought of something to amaze us with and i have full faith on MSK to turn everything around in such a way that ultimately Geet will have everything to be happy abt.
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Yaaro iam becoming Despo yaar !!!!!!!!! what if ..................... this what if that, wild ideas are running like litany in my mind.
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
any new fb pics???????
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
I don't think any promo has generated so much of speculation here on IF.........................

Go to top