Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My jaw dropped open..but........... (Page 2)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

So, iam ready to be pleasantly surprised and happy...................... come on CVs...........
LOL
cv ka kaam kya hai shock,surprise,setback  but no SR LOL
just kidding i am also super excited to see geet's zara touch me and  maan's zara touch me notEmbarrassed

Really Sanjh, they will do anything to avoid that.....why in hell did they have to introduce this option for the mother and baby again i sincerely don't know.........but becoz whenever i have been ready to wallup against the Cvs they have managed to amaze me with some new unexpected twist which usually manages to solve everything pretty well, answering all our doubts and questions .... so this time i am putting my trust completely on them................. Just hope they don't prove me wrong.(my fingers are all crossed)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Yeah right Guys along with u i too was so shocked on seeing the new promo........................literally my jaw dropped open and i exclaimed.............................

GOD!!!!!!!!!! WHAT WAS THAT??????????????????????? (take a deep breadth)

OK...lets give the guy and CVs some credit........... A guy goes to these lengths to marry a girl, brings for her the family who had left her for dead....................only for her happiness..................... beats up the villians for her....brings her on horse back ................. dreamy style...................thinks up ways to be with her even among the houseful of guests............................... now can such a guy do something to hurt her??????????????

NO........................that means he has something planned out for her as he knows that the Doc had told him not to give any stress to Geet and he knows very well that she will be very confused with his doings(that too after he lifts her in her arms after her entrance and all.....in her special night..........neeaaaaa...........no way) and he knows it will then very well stress her out emotionally.....................

He hasn't yet told her abt what the Doc had said.......right? And he is also tied by her kasam.................poor guy, but i know he will be shown to find  a way................... just wait a watch...............

Moreover i really want to see how the CVs resolve this issue that they have created with the decision in few days regarding the baby..............which might seem like an impossible one for us as we are not able to think Maaneet without Geet and now without her baby too(which the CVs are perfectly aware of) so, sit back and see what they have thought of to entertain us with.

I have full faith on them and their thinking caps as i know they will never let us down.

Guys we did get to see everything that we had wanted from their wedding (excluding the AA parts of course)

So, iam ready to be pleasantly surprised and happy...................... come on CVs...........

I still haven't seen the promo but have read the comments; I agree with you I too was quite taken back at first but then we do know that Maan want Geet to be safe so he may be avoiding her for that reason......but our Sherni Khurana will not let go of things so easily so we may be in for some interesting episodes......I'm totally with you we need to sit back and enjoy though I sincerely hope they first clear this Maaneet issue before getting carried away with the AA track and the revenge issues.

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

I still haven't seen the promo but have read the comments; I agree with you I too was quite taken back at first but then we do know that Maan want Geet to be safe so he may be avoiding her for that reason......but our Sherni Khurana will not let go of things so easily so we may be in for some interesting episodes......I'm totally with you we need to sit back and enjoy though I sincerely hope they first clear this Maaneet issue before getting carried away with the AA track and the revenge issues.
[/QUOTE]

So true Dee, i also think they should solve this issue first between Maaneet and then start the new tension of AA...PLz CVs listen to our request plz. And in this track i too think our Mundi is not going to let him go scot free without finding out the reason for his behavior........... so lots more possibilities if explored well................

drdee142

charlie1950 Goldie
charlie1950
charlie1950

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
its not the first time cvs will b bring
a jaw droppin track in geet for maneet
fans.it have happened b4 and will happen
in future too thats wht make geet different
frm other tv serials
i do have faith on cvs as they have not
disappointed us when it comes to maneet.

as far as SR is concerned all maneetias
kind of expected that it wont happen so soon
but it will happen suddenly, as alot of things
happen suddenlly with maneet.

i am gonna sit back and enjoy the roller coaster
ride in geet to the hilt.

lov ya all maneetians

khushi_4ever

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
CV I M ALSO READY TO PLEASANTLY SURPRISED...

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreaminvincible

its not the first time cvs will b bring
a jaw droppin track in geet for maneet
fans.it have happened b4 and will happen
in future too thats wht make geet different
frm other tv serials
i do have faith on cvs as they have not
disappointed us when it comes to maneet.

as far as SR is concerned all maneetias
kind of expected that it wont happen so soon
but it will happen suddenly, as alot of things
happen suddenlly with maneet.

i am gonna sit back and enjoy the roller coaster
ride in geet to the hilt.

lov ya all maneetians

You have So aptly summed it up...................Geet really is unique and so the crazy fan following.......they show things when least expected..................so, we have to be patient.......But then again patience is in short supply with us Maaneetians...........so CVs JYADA INTEZZAR MATH KARBANA PLZ
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

CV I M ALSO READY TO PLEASANTLY SURPRISED...

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Thank u so much Mayuri... just now i mentioned to someone that i really am boosting up my own morale too by posting such +ve thoughts and when u all too agree with that ,i feel so reassured that i am not wrong in my assumption......................Hope we do get our dreams fulfilled and do get a dreamy SR eventually. I have full faith on Maan, he must have thought of something.

AwwwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed

Khushi.....while giving myself positivity dose i am glad to have boosted ur morale!!

Cant wait for tonight's episode!

Love
Mayuuu<3<3

Go to top