India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

which u prefer

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
I know that every body worried of new promo and the attitude of MSK. i am damn sure because of some related Geet pregnant he is like this. u Guys tell me which attitude of MSK is better

Telling every thing to Geet about her worst position of pregnancy and she losing her baby or better for a time being he show some attitude to save her baby. I go for the second b'cause for time being there may be some pain for Geet but it will end in a good prospect and we should not forget MSK too love the baby very much.

Edited by verode - 23 January 2011 at 9:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MaanKiDeviAbsoluv--aarthi--jasraj123blackb28mysteriousmilli

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
In any case.. Geet will be stressed.. so the agenda is not met.. I think Maan should tell Geet clearly.. and let her take her decision.. I would love to see if Geet comes back..saying that its OK to abort the baby.. because she knows.. for Maan .. she is most important.. and when Maan has done so much for her.. then why she can't do one thing... and its practical also....

I actually had posted earlier...when she had said to  maan.. that the baby is most important thing to her.... I will be happy to see when Geet will realize and puts Maan first in her life....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..jaspreetm2815

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldenball

In any case.. Geet will be stressed.. so the agenda is not met.. I think Maan should tell Geet clearly.. and let her take her decision.. I would love to see if Geet comes back..saying that its OK to abort the baby.. because she knows.. for Maan .. she is most important.. and when Maan has done so much for her.. then why she can't do one thing... and its practical also....

I actually had posted earlier...when she had said to  maan.. that the baby is most important thing to her.... I will be happy to see when Geet will realize and puts Maan first in her life....

May be he is doing this to make her realize his importance to her. sorry only my guess
Maneetkraze Senior Member
Maneetkraze
Maneetkraze

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Both of them cannot live without the baby and I hope the CVs don't kill the baby. If they decide to do this then there will definitely be a misunderstanding between them which i hope never happens.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
me hopes that Geet will find herself y Maan is behaving like this ... and make a decision...afterall he is doing all this for her and baby 

..VeenaGcian..

mysteriousmilli IF-Stunnerz
mysteriousmilli
mysteriousmilli

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I fully agree with your views.....

..VeenaGcian..

MaanKiDevi Goldie
MaanKiDevi
MaanKiDevi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Once n for all, I think he is behaving like this cuz of what doc said to him....so guys shant raho n dont get over excited....nothing can separate OUR MAANEET Big smile

Cheers,
Devi

..VeenaGcian..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top