CID
CID

CID Gallantry Award I and II

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Dear CIDians,,,

I hope you all liked the CID Gallantry Award II function that was aired on Sony last night (Sun 23rd). 

What are your views about this Award function?  Did it supercede the last Gallantry Award?  Did you like the hosts?  Did the hosts keep up the tempo through the entire function? 

Be it anything, pls share your views here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika21

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I like Smita along with Anup Soni in Gallantry I.  Somehow the tempo was probably low a bit compared to Gallantry I. 

I loved the performance of Vivek in both the functions.  Hrishikesh was good as well.  I enjoyed Adi Sir with Shradda (sorry, while watching itself I knew most of my friends here wouldn't have approved it)

I didn't like promoting other shows within this function... Khoote Sikhey.  There was no need.  Atleast this wasn't the podium for it.

BTW, it was nice to watch Indian Idols performance...
sanjana mehra Newbie
sanjana mehra
sanjana mehra

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I LOVEDDD THE CID GALLANTRY AWARDS....IT MADE ME HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES...SEEING SOO MANY PEOPLE THAT PUT THERE LIFE IN DANGER TOO SAVE OUR BHARAT MAAN....IT JUST TOUCH I'M REALLY GLAD THEY HAVE CID GALLANTRY FOR THEM..THESE WOULD BE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE AWARDS PLUS I LOVED DAYA DANCING ON MY FAVORITE SONG AINVAYI AINVAYI...FROM BAND BAAJA BARAAT....BUT I HATED THE FACT THT VASHNAVI AKA TASHA DID NOT DANCE...I LOVE HERRR TOOO....BUT I LOVED THESE THEY SHUD HAVE THEM EVERY SINGLE YEAR....ALSO I LOVE ABHIJEET TOO N DR.SALUOKE N ACP SIR.....BUT OVERALL I WISH THE CID TEAMM ALL THE BEST IN THEIR COMING YEARS AND NOO MATTER WHAT I WILL ALWAYS STAY A TRUE CID FANNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVEEE CID

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomen22

monika21 IF-Sizzlerz
monika21
monika21

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
.i also watched CGAs and liked also.............Tongue
.well i couldn't watch last year's Gallantry Awards.. so can't compare it.. and yeah i liked the hosts. and i didn't like the promotion part of Khotey Sikke... enjoyed adi sir's dance and but natural Daya Sir's also... singing of salunkhe & adi sir was also good. though i was expecting daya sir's singing also .Big smile but sorry to say i didn't like dr. tarika's dance.. .jasveer is good in dancing.. and sachin tooTongue overall i enjoyed the ceremony

Edited by monika21 - 23 January 2011 at 10:42pm
suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Have U Seen This Before Opening The Same Topic? http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1598972

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top