Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Meena1

ROFLMAO.. 🤣..

i doubt it these babes keep cash at home.. does anyone..?  😆😆

ps. i couldn't stand the sight of Saif.. but i started appreciating him cuz of you..😆😆

aww...urm...thanx should i say?? ðŸ˜†...yeh i couldnt stand the sight of him in real life, but hes something else on-screen
Originally posted by Meena1

i doubt it these babes keep cash at home.. does anyone..?  😆😆

Yeah .. heard of them keep stacks and stacks of money worth crores under the mattress and they sleep over it...

^^lol..if u saw the movie tamil shivaji *ing rajnikanth...they even show black money being hidden inside rice bags, oil tankers, in between the bricks of the house, under the rooftops of the house...and what not!!!  Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Yeah .. heard of them keep stacks and stacks of money worth crores under the mattress and they sleep over it...
Laxmi Mata ka aapman..  no kidding..? ðŸ˜² i had no wind of this...🤓 lemme get on the phone with my 'associates' in India.. anyone have their addresses..? 😆😆😆
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ajooni

Katrina with no rights as an Indian citizen is most vulnerable...I have seen her go to some birthdays...but in general,I don't know if she has a circle of friends who can advice her..except Salman's family...

Hey i am here.. I offer free "financial" advice.. 😛😆.. Kat if you reading this.. you know who to turn to.. 😉😆
Yeah.. Smartie .. I remember that... and what an irony... that is a fact too...

and Meena look at this article from couple of days back...

BHOPAL: In 'bimaru' Madhya Pradesh, bank lockers of bureaucrats and government officials are bursting with cash and gold.

An IAS couple here owns 25 flats and 400 acres of land. A middle-ranking engineer's wife owns three houses and has more than 10 kg gold in her bank locker. And wherever the income tax department conducts a raid, so much cash is unearthed that counting machines have to be brought in.

This week, the I-T department submitted two appraisal reports to the Lokayukta and the state government on earlier raids.

One report claimed that a search of official residence of an IAS couple Arvind and Tinoo Joshi on Feb 4, 2010 revealed unaccounted wealth of Rs 360 crore. Cash and foreign currency found was too much to be counted manually ' machines counted Rs 3 crore in cash and Rs 7 lakh in foreign currency. Gold worth Rs 67 lakh kept in a suitcase was also seized.

Documents recovered from their possession revealed that the 1979 Madhya Pradesh cadre IAS couple had purchased 25 flats. The family paid a life insurance premium of Rs 3.5 crore, speculative trading for 274 crore and bought stock specific shares for Rs 3 crore. Following the raids the couple was suspended.

Last Monday, the I-T department opened two lockers belonging to the wife of a PWD executive engineer Ashok Kumar Jain and found 7.8 kg of gold mostly in bars and Rs 1.6 crore in cash. One year ago, Jain, posted in Narsinghpur district, drew a salary of less than Rs 20,000 per month. Ashok Jain has been booked for amassing wealth disproportionate to his income.

The health scam raids conducted three-and-half years ago were more shocking. At the residence of former health director, Yogiraj Sharma, notes were falling out of washing machines, wardrobes, quilts, pillows, bed-sheets and 'masala' dabbas. The former health director's family slept on mattresses stuffed with notes. That day in September 2007, machines counted 1.75 crore in Indian and Rs 6 lakh in foreign currency there.

Read more: In MP, babus sleep on bed of cash - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/In-MP-babus-sleep-on-bed-of-cash/articleshow/7323240.cms#ixzz1ByKJfDMm
Edited by -Maddy- - 13 years ago
apparently...banning the 1000 rupee note would pull out all the black money in the country...but they are not enforcing tht law...Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
ok this is a crude question but i cannot help it...wht if u had a bed-wetter in the house, who also slept on money-stuffed mattesses??? ðŸ˜•...pure paise gaye bhaad mein...
I don't get it! What does this mean?
its an income tax raid kat...if the IT department suspects illegal currency/ black money in someone's house, they go raid it in order to check everything is in order...if they find any illegal money, charges are pressed against the guilty...