ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Mumbai: TV channels have reported that Income Tax department have raided the premises of Bollywood divas Katrina Kaif and Priyanka Chopra.

Raids began early morning at the official and residential premises of the two actresses.

The reason for raiding are not clear as of now. It might be related to the huge endorsements of the two actresses.

According to the sources, both actresses are accused of tax evasion and hiding the actual income in their filed Income Tax Returns.

Read more: Income Tax raids on Katrina Kaif and Priyanka Chopra | Bharat Chronicle http://www.bharatchronicle.com/income-tax-raids-on-katrina-kaif-and-priyanka-chopra-11881#ixzz1BvESTh29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naughty naughty girls

According to Saif, that's called "bad behavior"😆
ajooni thumbnail
PC's dad has been in trouble with the law,with some serious charges against him..
She should be careful..

Kat well,she has no plans to apply for Indian citizenship..but still has bought a new flat..How? Never know...Salman is not the forgiving kind..🤔
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oooooo what they got hiding under the bed some green.....hope the situation gets resolved easily 

bad behaviour!!!!😆
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
Guess its time they share their heavy cash flow.
^^didnt priyanka say she was overworked and underpaid? ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

bad behaviour!!!!😆

ROFLMAO.. 🤣..

i doubt it these babes keep cash at home.. does anyone..?  😆😆

ps. i couldn't stand the sight of Saif.. but i started appreciating him cuz of you..😆😆
ajooni thumbnail
Katrina with no rights as an Indian citizen is most vulnerable...I have seen her go to some birthdays...but in general,I don't know if she has a circle of friends who can advice her..except Salman's family...
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

^^didnt priyanka say she was overworked and underpaid? ðŸ˜†

wah, wah.

Fahid ki P-fee jee, modesty ki bhi haddein par kar di apne toh. 😛