Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

now its geet's turn

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
now may be we are going to see geet seducing maan .its going to be interesting to watch .maan has done so much for her now its her chance lets see when she comes to know abt the reason behind maan's behaviour what she does for him?
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
now geet going to watch english movies againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Hi Sanjh . Pata nahi  now how long will  be this track  going . Dr said that no stress.  If Maan will avoid Geet then Geet ko aur vi stress hoga jo Geet ke liye thik nahi hai . I know Maan will never want that Geet dukhi hol  lekin aisa karke Maan to Geet ko dukh de rahi ha na .
saanjh11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hi Sanjh . Pata nahi  now how long will  be this track  going . Dr said that no stress.  If Maan will avoid Geet then Geet ko aur vi stress hoga jo Geet ke liye thik nahi hai . I know Maan will never want that Geet dukhi hol  lekin aisa karke Maan to Geet ko dukh de rahi ha na .

don't worry dear promo r always too much maan won't give  geet tension she has her full faith in him so she will gear up to find the reason and then all is well now we r heading towards watching some good passionate and loving scenes😊
maangeet4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjh1234

now geet going to watch english movies againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣
sumona28 thumbnail
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

orginally posted by sanjh134
don't worry dear promo r always too much maan won't give  geet tension she has her full faith in him so she will gear up to find the reason and then all is well now we r heading towards watching some good passionate and loving scenes😊

Thankyou sanjh for positive thinking . Now I am feeling better.
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey sanjh..... tere muh mein ghee shakkar.. i hope v r able to see geet seducing maan.........
saanjh11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bharkha

hey sanjh..... tere muh mein ghee shakkar.. i hope v r able to see geet seducing maan.........

poor maan jaye to jaye kaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†office hee jaa sakata hai bas ek taraf doc to doosari taraf geetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†aur agar gaat office pahuch gayee to??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

poor maan jaye to jaye kaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†office hee jaa sakata hai bas ek taraf doc to doosari taraf geetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†aur agar gaat office pahuch gayee to??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

now may be we are going to see geet seducing maan .its going to be interesting to watch .maan has done so much for her now its her chance lets see when she comes to know abt the reason behind maan's behaviour what she does for him?

Well Sanjh it certainly will be interesting to see what our Geet does & how far Maan can resist her without telling her the truth........I'm sure we'll be having some nice episodes to look forward to as long as they don't show too many AA scenes