How many loved new promo????? - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
i too loved the promo. loved geets expression in it. as too whats he talking ........as she always had a fear that men change after wedding.
Vrode and all,😊

Loved the new promo for the x factor, only.  Not the picturization of Maan as un-Man.

I just dropped everything I was doing to figure out at this amazing remark by this suave, hot, loverboy, supposedly on their SR.  Everything else popped shut in my mind, but only this promo scene reverberated again and again. and Maan seemed so mindless and rude, leaving Geet puzzled.😕

Then I did think, there could be several reasons that Maan shot this out and we need to wait and see.

I dont think we should ever undermine the purposes for which Maan makes his moves, his end purposes is always Geet.

So lets wait and watch.

Cheers.😛
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
loved it....its exciting and also a bit mysterious...what is maan cooking....well whatever he cooks its always for Geet na so i hope this time too its only for Geet....
oooooooooooooo wat nxt????????????/
Can u give the link of new promo please
im happy 2 idk whyyy
i guess i like the rude MSK 
i guess......
I don't like the promo, not excited to know why he doing this.iCv are always like this, I was not expecting Sr ,we all know kabhi kisi serial main shadi ke Baad SR nahi hoti to geet kausa alag serial hai,problem to waise hi expect ker rahe the but Maan ki rudeness ki usmeed nahi thi, they can avoid the SR in some otherway also. wo hamesha hi bade bade promise karta hai , jab behosh ui thi to ansun leker bola nahi ye mere hai, abe khud hi aansu de raha hai, Doc ki wajah se esa ker raha hai, to bhi ese attitute se to Stress hi hogi,any ways no much analysis, abe to episode escape ker ker  ke serial dekhne ki adat ho gayi hai, jab achha aye to dekh lo jab crap dikhaye to mat dekho.that is the only ways to keep ourself cool n happy.tipical drama bana diya hai.
NEW PROMO IS INTERESTING BUT POOR GEET...
After seeing the new promo I'm having a gut feeling that the CV's r planning a very 'hatke' & amazing SR for our Maaneet.So,take a chill pill guys for everthing is going to be fine for sure.😉
Yes I am also very much excited about the new promo... It will be really interested to know how MSK can give pain to his jaan Geet!!! and how much he himself will get hurt for that... so m waiting eagerly for this new track!!!