India-Forums

why are the men going topless....? (Page 3)

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

IDK if I'm okay with guys being shirtless :/

It certainly IS awkward when you watch shirtless guys holding a girl in their arms and all, especially when I'm with parents LOL There should be a limit you know.. like Taz said, guys are going shirtless every week :/ 

Guys can look hot by wearing some clothes.. like an un-buttoned shirt Tongue LOL I actually find guys with a shirt.. shirt that's loosely BUTTONED and a tie - reeaaally hot,  so... yeah. Embarrassed There are ways to look"hot" for a routine than just walk in shirtless and make it all awkward. :/

Some guys go out of their way and show off a loottt, now that's what I hate.

I think it's tolerable 2-3 times, but not ALL the time LOL

Actually, shirtless guys wearing a decent pant or shorts are better than Shashank's SKIN-TIGHT chaddi-shirt ROFL (Hey! He's a good dancer! Embarrassed )

LMAO Shanky Poo and his chota sexy Chaadis ROFL
awww DID 2 how i miss thee 

LOL I remember Shanky POO <3 ROFL  ..

I miss DID 2 too, Tazzy.. Jack, Kunwar Big smile and handsome Shanky poo ROFL

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

IDK if I'm okay with guys being shirtless :/

It certainly IS awkward when you watch shirtless guys holding a girl in their arms and all, especially when I'm with parents LOL There should be a limit you know.. like Taz said, guys are going shirtless every week :/ 

Guys can look hot by wearing some clothes.. like an un-buttoned shirt Tongue LOL I actually find guys with a shirt.. shirt that's loosely BUTTONED and a tie - reeaaally hot,  so... yeah. Embarrassed There are ways to look"hot" for a routine than just walk in shirtless and make it all awkward. :/

Some guys go out of their way and show off a loottt, now that's what I hate.

I think it's tolerable 2-3 times, but not ALL the time LOL

Actually, shirtless guys wearing a decent pant or shorts are better than Shashank's SKIN-TIGHT chaddi-shirt ROFL (Hey! He's a good dancer! Embarrassed )

LMAO Shanky Poo and his chota sexy Chaadis ROFL
awww DID 2 how i miss thee 

LOL I remember Shanky POO <3 ROFL  ..

I miss DID 2 too, Tazzy.. Jack, Kunwar Big smile and handsome Shanky poo ROFL

LMAO gosh Forget about Jack and Kunwar its all Shashank AKA Shanky poo and his hot bod Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index