India-Forums

why are the men going topless....? (Page 2)

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

Lol 

I kinda have to agree even though I'm almost 20 and i have No issue staring at John abraham without a shirt 

But ive noticed the trend of having guy dancers not wearing shirts is definately growing and its super awkward watching dancers like infront of the parentals i end up walking out of the room.its okay for maybe once or twice a season but this is like a every week thing now =_= 

I mean i find it kinda pointless  to have a guy be shirtless in order to make it more seductive, shirts can be sexy too![unless there the bright orange shirts with purple hawaiian flowers on them thats a nono]  as the years go by with DID i think the costumes and dances get more and more raunchy. 

it kinda makes me go =/ LOL whatever happened to dancing in sherwanis and lengas gosh the good ol days. 
=/ 

Lmao! imagine doing a split in those sherwanis!ROFL and the lifts in lehengas? now this is a concern for life!

i agree that there is a line to exposing and going shirtless, in my books, is not really close to that line. i dunno. maybe its just me. but yes, a thin shirt of a T-shirt would look just as good. food for thought!

LMAO hahaha i remember shakti did a really pretty dance in a Lenga last year and Then a sari Kudos to Women wear and women power! hehe

i think i want someone to do a split in a sherwani now my mind is wondering.

LOL thin shirts work, signature SRK suraj hua madham moment if it worked for bollywood why not DID?

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Well, I don't really have a problem with the men being topless, but I do agree that it might be awkward for the girls to touch and dance with the guy. If the girls do not have problem with dancing with them, then I don't really have a problem watching them. Afterall, it's just part of their act.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
as long as they have a body for it, I dont mind

LOL

on a serious note, I think the costume should correspond to the form of dancing they are performing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_DastaanRapierdmgmjht4ever

Padma55 Senior Member
Padma55
Padma55

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

With lot of lifts happening that could be benificial to get grip on bare body rather cloths.

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
But i realy find the dresses of few girls vulgar,i'm not saying that the clothes should cover all the body..but few dresses of indian style r ridiculously designed...

Anjaani_Dastaan

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
IDK if I'm okay with guys being shirtless :/

It certainly IS awkward when you watch shirtless guys holding a girl in their arms and all, especially when I'm with parents LOL There should be a limit you know.. like Taz said, guys are going shirtless every week :/ 

Guys can look hot by wearing some clothes.. like an un-buttoned shirt Tongue LOL I actually find guys with a shirt.. shirt that's loosely BUTTONED and a tie - reeaaally hot,  so... yeah. Embarrassed There are ways to look"hot" for a routine than just walk in shirtless and make it all awkward. :/

Some guys go out of their way and show off a loottt, now that's what I hate.

I think it's tolerable 2-3 times, but not ALL the time LOL

Actually, shirtless guys wearing a decent pant or shorts are better than Shashank's SKIN-TIGHT chaddi-shirt ROFL (Hey! He's a good dancer! Embarrassed )

Anjaani_Dastaan

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

as long as they have a body for it, I dont mind

LOL

on a serious note, I think the costume should correspond to the form of dancing they are performing.

precisely! i think the costume should reflect the theme or the type of dancing. if the dance demands they go shirtless, they go shirtless. period! if the dance demands wearing high heels, u wear high heels. sure its not comfortable, but that's how it is.

petticoat

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

IDK if I'm okay with guys being shirtless :/

It certainly IS awkward when you watch shirtless guys holding a girl in their arms and all, especially when I'm with parents LOL There should be a limit you know.. like Taz said, guys are going shirtless every week :/ 

Guys can look hot by wearing some clothes.. like an un-buttoned shirt Tongue LOL I actually find guys with a shirt.. shirt that's loosely BUTTONED and a tie - reeaaally hot,  so... yeah. Embarrassed There are ways to look"hot" for a routine than just walk in shirtless and make it all awkward. :/

Some guys go out of their way and show off a loottt, now that's what I hate.

I think it's tolerable 2-3 times, but not ALL the time LOL

Actually, shirtless guys wearing a decent pant or shorts are better than Shashank's SKIN-TIGHT chaddi-shirt ROFL (Hey! He's a good dancer! Embarrassed )

LMAO Shanky Poo and his chota sexy Chaadis ROFL
awww DID 2 how i miss thee 

Edited by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan - 24 January 2011 at 8:50am

Angel-likeDevil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index