why are the men going topless....?

vickosh thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I personally think the the young boys should not go topless when they perform.  I think it looks vulgar.  I think  they dance so close with these young girls, It must feel really awkward for them to touch these boys.  At least when their performance is done they should cover up with a shirt or something when they are sitting down with the other.  They other day when i so the contestants sitting in the stand, for a moment I thought it was one of the girls that was topless.  These boys have musceles and long hair, they look like a girl that is topless.  It is just awkward to see..............

I have been reading the replies to my post. ...............Well I dont have any problem with the long hair at all for guys...................I looks fine on many men..................what I was saying is that when they showed a shot of a long haired topless guys sitting in the audience with the other contestants I mistook it for a girl and so for a moment I thought it was a girl that was topless...........πŸ˜†
Edited by vickosh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bhaiya, aap kaunse zamane main ho?πŸ˜† In the age of underage sex and drinking, this is nothing!
πŸ˜†

As far as the long hair is concerned, it's a fashion fad. The 60's had their own, 70's their own, and so on...soon you'll see guys shaving their head bald...maybe in 2050 or somethingπŸ˜†
Edited by debayon - 13 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agar men nahi toh, kya women will go topless? πŸ˜• they gotta do what they gotta do for the performance. that's it! i wouldn't be surprised if people started posting posts saying that it is weird for the two dancers to touch each other or hold each other when they are performing in duets!πŸ€”

and what's wrong with long hair? i think it looks cute on some guys!😳
debayon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rapier

agar men nahi toh, kya women will go topless? πŸ˜•

🀣 Valid point though!

At the same time however, I feel the contestants who flaunt their body are too cocky, and seem to be too proud to be showing off their bodies.
Rapier thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

🀣 Valid point though!

At the same time however, I feel the contestants who flaunt their body are too cocky, and seem to be too proud to be showing off their bodies.

now i don't think its any fault of theirs. i don't think they get a say unless of course, they feel that exposing would thoroughly embarass them. examples of that would be a not so toned body or hairy body! ew!πŸ˜†
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol 

I kinda have to agree even though I'm almost 20 and i have No issue staring at John abraham without a shirt 

But ive noticed the trend of having guy dancers not wearing shirts is definately growing and its super awkward watching dancers like infront of the parentals i end up walking out of the room.its okay for maybe once or twice a season but this is like a every week thing now =_= 

I mean i find it kinda pointless  to have a guy be shirtless in order to make it more seductive, shirts can be sexy too![unless there the bright orange shirts with purple hawaiian flowers on them thats a nono]  as the years go by with DID i think the costumes and dances get more and more raunchy. 

it kinda makes me go =/ LOL whatever happened to dancing in sherwanis and lengas gosh the good ol days. 
=/ 
Edited by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan - 13 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Originally posted by: Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

Lol 

I kinda have to agree even though I'm almost 20 and i have No issue staring at John abraham without a shirt 

But ive noticed the trend of having guy dancers not wearing shirts is definately growing and its super awkward watching dancers like infront of the parentals i end up walking out of the room.its okay for maybe once or twice a season but this is like a every week thing now =_= 

I mean i find it kinda pointless  to have a guy be shirtless in order to make it more seductive, shirts can be sexy too![unless there the bright orange shirts with purple hawaiian flowers on them thats a nono]  as the years go by with DID i think the costumes and dances get more and more raunchy. 

it kinda makes me go =/ LOL whatever happened to dancing in sherwanis and lengas gosh the good ol days. 
=/ 

Lmao! imagine doing a split in those sherwanis!🀣 and the lifts in lehengas? now this is a concern for life!

i agree that there is a line to exposing and going shirtless, in my books, is not really close to that line. i dunno. maybe its just me. but yes, a thin shirt of a T-shirt would look just as good. food for thought!
debayon thumbnail

now i don't think its any fault of theirs. i don't think they get a say unless of course, they feel that exposing would thoroughly embarass them. examples of that would be a not so toned body or hairy body! ew!πŸ˜†

Yeah, forget to say something, I meant to say 'those who show off their bodies excessively'
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lmao! imagine doing a split in those sherwanis!🀣 and the lifts in lehengas? now this is a concern for life!

i agree that there is a line to exposing and going shirtless, in my books, is not really close to that line. i dunno. maybe its just me. but yes, a thin shirt of a T-shirt would look just as good. food for thought!

LMAO hahaha i remember shakti did a really pretty dance in a Lenga last year and Then a sari Kudos to Women wear and women power! hehe

i think i want someone to do a split in a sherwani now my mind is wondering.

LOL thin shirts work, signature SRK suraj hua madham moment if it worked for bollywood why not DID?

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well, I don't really have a problem with the men being topless, but I do agree that it might be awkward for the girls to touch and dance with the guy. If the girls do not have problem with dancing with them, then I don't really have a problem watching them. Afterall, it's just part of their act.