India-Forums

why are the men going topless....?

vickosh Senior Member
vickosh
vickosh

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

I personally think the the young boys should not go topless when they perform.  I think it looks vulgar.  I think  they dance so close with these young girls, It must feel really awkward for them to touch these boys.  At least when their performance is done they should cover up with a shirt or something when they are sitting down with the other.  They other day when i so the contestants sitting in the stand, for a moment I thought it was one of the girls that was topless.  These boys have musceles and long hair, they look like a girl that is topless.  It is just awkward to see..............

I have been reading the replies to my post. ...............Well I dont have any problem with the long hair at all for guys...................I looks fine on many men..................what I was saying is that when they showed a shot of a long haired topless guys sitting in the audience with the other contestants I mistook it for a girl and so for a moment I thought it was a girl that was topless...........LOL

Edited by vickosh - 24 January 2011 at 11:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgmjht4everpetticoat

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Bhaiya, aap kaunse zamane main ho?LOL In the age of underage sex and drinking, this is nothing!
LOL

As far as the long hair is concerned, it's a fashion fad. The 60's had their own, 70's their own, and so on...soon you'll see guys shaving their head bald...maybe in 2050 or somethingLOL

Edited by debayon - 23 January 2011 at 8:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xx-Rai-xxRapierAngel-likeDevil

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
agar men nahi toh, kya women will go topless? Confused they gotta do what they gotta do for the performance. that's it! i wouldn't be surprised if people started posting posts saying that it is weird for the two dancers to touch each other or hold each other when they are performing in duets!Ermm

and what's wrong with long hair? i think it looks cute on some guys!Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaandmgmjht4everanjali10debayonAngel-likeDevil

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

agar men nahi toh, kya women will go topless? Confused
ROFL Valid point though!

At the same time however, I feel the contestants who flaunt their body are too cocky, and seem to be too proud to be showing off their bodies.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

ROFL Valid point though!

At the same time however, I feel the contestants who flaunt their body are too cocky, and seem to be too proud to be showing off their bodies.

now i don't think its any fault of theirs. i don't think they get a say unless of course, they feel that exposing would thoroughly embarass them. examples of that would be a not so toned body or hairy body! ew!LOL
Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Lol 

I kinda have to agree even though I'm almost 20 and i have No issue staring at John abraham without a shirt 

But ive noticed the trend of having guy dancers not wearing shirts is definately growing and its super awkward watching dancers like infront of the parentals i end up walking out of the room.its okay for maybe once or twice a season but this is like a every week thing now =_= 

I mean i find it kinda pointless  to have a guy be shirtless in order to make it more seductive, shirts can be sexy too![unless there the bright orange shirts with purple hawaiian flowers on them thats a nono]  as the years go by with DID i think the costumes and dances get more and more raunchy. 

it kinda makes me go =/ LOL whatever happened to dancing in sherwanis and lengas gosh the good ol days. 
=/ 

Edited by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan - 23 January 2011 at 9:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgmjht4everRapierdebayon

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

Lol 

I kinda have to agree even though I'm almost 20 and i have No issue staring at John abraham without a shirt 

But ive noticed the trend of having guy dancers not wearing shirts is definately growing and its super awkward watching dancers like infront of the parentals i end up walking out of the room.its okay for maybe once or twice a season but this is like a every week thing now =_= 

I mean i find it kinda pointless  to have a guy be shirtless in order to make it more seductive, shirts can be sexy too![unless there the bright orange shirts with purple hawaiian flowers on them thats a nono]  as the years go by with DID i think the costumes and dances get more and more raunchy. 

it kinda makes me go =/ LOL whatever happened to dancing in sherwanis and lengas gosh the good ol days. 
=/ 

Lmao! imagine doing a split in those sherwanis!ROFL and the lifts in lehengas? now this is a concern for life!

i agree that there is a line to exposing and going shirtless, in my books, is not really close to that line. i dunno. maybe its just me. but yes, a thin shirt of a T-shirt would look just as good. food for thought!
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by debayon

ROFL Valid point though!

now i don't think its any fault of theirs. i don't think they get a say unless of course, they feel that exposing would thoroughly embarass them. examples of that would be a not so toned body or hairy body! ew!LOL
Yeah, forget to say something, I meant to say 'those who show off their bodies excessively'

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index