Something fishy behind new promo

Posted: 13 years ago
First of all this was an interesting promo i felt. There was really something big reason for MSK behaviour. He was like saying those words with strong attitude as he had in the before. Our old MSK is back with bang. I feel really fishy. My guess is that the doctor would have said something regarding the husband wife relationship because of Geet ill health with the pregnancy. So guys dont be scared and be positiveEdited by verode - 13 years ago
Originally posted by verode

First of all this was an interesting promo i felt. There was really something big reason for MSK behaviour. He was like saying those words with strong attitude. I feel really fishy. My guess is that the doctor would have said something regarding the husband wife relationship because of Geet ill health with the pregnancy

yeah I agree!! I think Maan is doing all of this to save Geet! remember what the doctor said! I just pray an article comes out and there is some good news.. i HATE seeing Maan be mean to geet. before marrige was okay But NOW! I want some cute Romantic scenes etc...
Edited by Muneba - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Muneba

yeah I agree!! I think Maan is doing all of this to save Geet! remember what the doctor said! I just pray an article comes out and there is some good news.. i HATE seeing Maan be mean to geet. before marrige was okay But NOW! I want some cute Romantic scenes etc...

I think he is doing this becaue of his deep love yaar. i agree there should be romantic scenes and i am very interested now what will be the track. these CVS are unpredicatble
Edited by verode - 13 years ago
Veena I am Scared 😭😭😭😭😭😭
I agree---- maan is doing this b/c of wat the doc said πŸ˜Š hope everything is fine 
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Veena I am Scared 😭

Hey mishty nothing to scare. u have faith in MSK or not. cant u see he is doing this because of some reason. he loves her very much jas dont worry be excitedπŸ˜›

Hey mishty nothing to scare. u have faith in MSK or not. cant u see he is doing this because of some reason. he loves her very much jas dont worry be excitedπŸ˜›

Veena jaan Maan peh toh muje Apne App seh ve jadda Jahkeen Hain he's my Jaan 😳😳   I hope sabb thek ho😳

Veena jaan Maan peh toh muje Apne App seh ve jadda Jahkeen Hain he's my Jaan 😳😳   I hope sabb thek ho😳

sab tik hogaa jaan

sab tik hogaa jaan

πŸ€—  Allllllllll izzzzzzzzz WelllllllπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Veena I am Scared 😭😭😭😭😭😭
I am too scared & frightened CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryD way maan spoke 2 Geet.....Sure she will be hurt wid his attitude.................