Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Kareena-Mine Will be the biggest song of 2011 (Page 25)

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mala-

hey, even if the movie wasn't good her...bikini act was praised! she has proved herself, lol. ;)

Yeah sure...she has proved herself.... each and every time how random she is ..... LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mala-qwwwkoolchickMeena1

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mala-koolchickMeena1

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Yeah but I'm just saying, I cannot believe no one realized that its a reposted topic with just a different title.
So we can do that now?

obviously, it's not allowed...!   LOLLOLLOL   but who follows the rules... everyone (i should say, most people, because i for one, do read up the articles.. and i'm sure there are others...) usually just reads the heading and makes comments accordingly...!    Wink

i doubt even chammak challo can save the fate of Ra-one, given it's budget...!   TongueTongueTongueTongue

and hey, i do press the report button... at least, people shouldn't take too much undue advantage of being faceless...!   TongueTongue   but that is reserved for selective comments... the only one that gets that advantage, is the very first comment in the thread... WinkLOLLOLLOL   it is a repeat topic...!   TongueTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

i doubt even chammak challo can save the fate of Ra-one, given it's budget...!   TongueTongueTongueTongue

Word!!! Nuktaacheen...

It would be nothing short of a miracle if this clicks at the BO.... Big Big risk SRK has taken with this movie... 1 Billion Rupees... Ouch

just one chamak challo is just not enough... They will need tons of chamka challos.... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LabRat34Nuktaacheenqwww

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Word!!! Nuktaacheen...

It would be nothing short of a miracle if this clicks at the BO.... Big Big risk SRK has taken with this movie... 1 Billion Rupees... Ouch

just one chamak challo is just not enough... They will need tons of chamka challos.... LOL

item songs can give a movie a boost, but they can't change the fate of a movie... any movie works, as long as it appeals to the audience... lack of script is not going to save the movie... i have no idea what they are planning, but it's giving me the deja vu feeling... you remember jaadugar... shashi kapoor had made that movie with amitabh bachchan in the lead... apparently, he put everything in that movie... they had some special effects too, in that time... you know what happened... the movie tanked... he lost pretty much all his investment....!

i'll be surprised if it works... as of now, i feel it is going to bite the dust.... but who knows... i don't like to pass out judgements before it's even released.... but aasaar achay nahin hain...!!

qwww-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Here's one article.. from last year..... 

"With such huge budgets, the risks are very high and recovery is very difficult," said a trade analyst.

Business Daily from THE HINDU group of publications
Friday, Jul 09, 2010

SRK's 'Ra.One' cracks the big bucks barrier

Varada Bhat

Mumbai, July 8

Kites and Raavan may have ended up being damp squibs at the box-office but as far as Bollywood is concerned, the show must go on.

Proof? Shah Rukh Khan's home production Ra.One is all set to create a record, ahead of its release early next year, with Eros reportedly snapping it up for a jaw-dropping Rs 175 crore.

This will be the biggest deal in Bollywood, outstripping the Rs 120-crore Reliance Big Pictures paid for the Hrithik Roshan-starrer Kites, industry officials said.

Ra.One is said to be one of the most ambitious Bollywood projects featuring famous Hollywood technicians and VFX artists. The idea is to take the movie to a new level with "daredevil action sequences and world-class special effects." Shah Rukh Khan is believed to play the role of a super-hero in the film. This science fiction flick also stars Kareena Kapoor and Arjun Rampal. It will be part of Shah Rukh Khan's production banner, Red Chillies Entertainment.

According to industry sources, the deal with Eros may also include funding for the movie and not just outright distribution and marketing. Eros officials did not comment on the deal.

All this is happening at a time when the film industry is going through a major correction phase. Big studios such as the TV 18-promoted Indian Film Company (IFC) and UTV Motion Pictures, which had acquired a handful of movies very early in the production process, are now treading carefully while choosing projects.

Reports doing the rounds suggest that Eros slashed the budget of the Saif Ali Khan-starrer, Agent Vinod to Rs 42 crore in May from the sanctioned budget of Rs 54 crore. After incurring huge losses of Rs 700 crore in 2009, the Hindi film industry continues to bleed with losses in the first half of 2010 estimated at Rs 450 crore. Big budget movies such as Salman Khan's Veer (Rs 100 crore), Prince (Rs 50 crore), Raavan (Rs 110 crore and Kites (Rs 120 crore) only contributed to the mess.

"With such huge budgets, the risks are very high and recovery is very difficult," said a trade analyst.

So, will Ra.One end up being the exception to this gloomy trend? Only time, and a little bit of luck, will tell.

qwwwNuktaacheen

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
maddy, post it here....!

this topic is going to get closed.... we can discuss in the original topic that was posted...!!  

qwww-Mmmmm-

Go to top