Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: desigal90

Yeah but I'm just saying, I cannot believe no one realized that its a reposted topic with just a different title.

So we can do that now?

Why? You want Bebo bashing sessions in two threads simultaneously?πŸ˜†
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday, Meena!
- - -

Dearest Saifu

Tape her mouth.  

LOL. She'll probably find another way to pass on her pearls of wisdom. I'm still waiting for the day when she says something outrageously W*F-ish like ex-WAG Nereida Gallardo did here.
Edited by ShadowKisses - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bottom line is, Ms. Chammak Challo is slowly losing me as a fan (of bebo the actress). I still love Kareena the person. How strange na?

I used to love her for doing the unconventional when ohters were just doing glam dolls. Her refugees and asokas, her chamelis and Dev, omkara's and jab we mets. Hell even aitraaz and flops like Kyon Ki.

So at the moment, I'm more of a Saifeena fan than a Kareena fan. When Agent Vinod or Aamir's film releases. Or Stand By Me, I might awaken yet again.

Originally posted by: zainab25

😊

Ok...just to let reitrate the obvious, the most "punishing" Xeta can get under the IF COC ( I can't blv they have that) would be a pm (which I hope she doesn't waste time reading), or a warning increase. I assure you, justice will be granted. πŸ‘πŸΌ

If only in the real world also, I could go up to a mod and ask them to give someone a 20% or 40%. Ugh why can't I!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wails*

PS - Not that it matters, but I have never pressed the report button *retard button in disguise*. What happens? It leads us to a whole new world?

I had to last week because of a certain member in this forum...IF shows you a blank box and you just have to type a reason why you think the report is necessary and click "send"😊
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xetaxeta

Why? You want Bebo bashing sessions in two threads simultaneously?πŸ˜†

Haha, I dont mind really. When you give these kinda interviews, you gotta be prepared for the heat that comes your way. I'm not here mama to shelter her forever. She's a 30 year old woman man, she needs to fight her own battles πŸ˜†
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Meena1

LOL.. you can call me Meena..

i can't recall.. i have a gold fish memory..πŸ˜† i am hoping i wasn't harsh.. πŸ˜›
.. i'll apologize if it was.. its all in fun..

No not harsh at all πŸ˜†
^^

Haha, I dont mind really. When you give these kinda interviews, you gotta be prepared for the heat that comes your way. I'm not here mama to shelter her forever. She's a 30 year old woman man, she needs to fight her own battles πŸ˜†

that is exactly why we all love u desu...πŸ€—
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zainab25

😊

Ok...just to let reitrate the obvious, the most "punishing" Xeta can get under the IF COC ( I can't blv they have that) would be a pm (which I hope she doesn't waste time reading), or a warning increase. I assure you, justice will be granted. πŸ‘πŸΌ

If only in the real world also, I could go up to a mod and ask them to give someone a 20% or 40%. Ugh why can't I!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wails*

PS - Not that it matters, but I have never pressed the report button *retard button in disguise*. What happens? It leads us to a whole new world?

Never had to either first of all bc i am to lazy to write why i am reporting someone & second of all it will not matter anyways 
desigal90 thumbnail
I loves you Smarie! 😳

Gosh...biggest song of the year. Biggest film ot he year. 100 crores pluses...polls, #1.

Saddens me to see what my favorite actress has become. Golmaals and Khans. That's all. Pretty soon, she'll be disgarded to the side with the influx of all the newcomers. Surely, Deepiak, Sonam, Anushka can all manage a chammak Challo. You cant fight them with item numbers. THey're younger, and better dancers.

What you could have fought with was your experience as an actress, which sadly, you seem to have forgotten somewhere down the line.
Painted_Lady thumbnail
LOL..you guys are hilarious..some of the comments are funnier than Kareena's article itself!πŸ˜†

Am I the only one thinking about ''I wanna chiggy wiggy with you boy'' at the moment?

Imagine Akon singing "'I wanna chiggy wiggy with you bebo'' to Kareena..next day we might be able to see an article in HT or MM which goes like this''Saif accuses Akon of bad behaviour at sets!''πŸ˜›πŸ˜†