Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
And here we go again....ahh she never learns. 
Kareena honey, you want the biggest film of 2011, not the biggest song...leave that to the item girls and actresses that haven't reached your level yet๐Ÿ˜‰
melonie thumbnail
Good for her ๐Ÿ˜†  I see it in this picture also...some major malfunction.
Yawn..๐Ÿ˜ต how many times does she blow her own trumpet.. please let your work speak for you.. and don't go on drumming the dhols a year in advance..

Originally posted by: koolchick

Kareena honey, you want the biggest film of 2011, not the biggest song...leave that to the item girls and actresses that haven't reached your level yet๐Ÿ˜‰

ooooohhh.....good one ๐Ÿ˜†
Kareena is so clueless. After the Munni-Sheila thing giving a whole new meaning to item numbers, Kareena wants a piece of that too. She reminds me of greedy children, wanting all the latest fads. Lol...she has to be the best in everything......item girl ho ya act in acting. I still have not figured out what "act" in acting means. ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by xetaxeta - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Will I hope it's true bebo that it would be the biggest song of the year.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xetaxeta

Kareena is so clueless. After the Munni-Sheila thing giving a whole new meaning to item numbers, Kareena wants a piece of that too. She reminds me of greedy children, wanting all the latest fads. Lol...she has to be the best in everything......item girl ho ya act in acting. I still have not figured out what "act" in acting means. ๐Ÿ˜†

You obviously haven't read the article. She says it's not an item song when the reporter tells her about shelila and munni...she says it's an Akon song! ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

You obviously haven't read the article. She says it's not an item song when the reporter tells her about shelila and munni...she says it's an Akon song! ๐Ÿ˜›

LOL.. different..? is it a national anthem..?