Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 95)

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Janu, that's such an emotional avi! Loved the whole Mother-Son theme! BEAUTIFUL! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
This is a Shri Krishna-Yashoda Maiyya siggy I made earlier today. Feel free to use!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
@ Vedo - thanks a ton for liking and using hun, really made my day Hug Lolz will def make more... any suggestions? And verrryyyy happy you liked that bhajan, it's one of my favorites for that sweetness you described in both the lyrics and the melody... my fav line is "tum shri charnon mein jhuk jaana, woh jhukkar tujhe uthaayenge"... makes me get tear, chills, and smiley all at once Day Dreaming Andddd... your AS Uttar Kand siggie is soooo touching, very well blended too... awesome job Clap And the JSK one is just tooooooo cute, def adding to my slideshow when I can! Love it Heart

@ Mina - replied a little while ago hun, sorry for the wait... and you're so right, it's wonderful to see all the divine shows siggified in one place! And your Guru siggie is a really cool idea, the way you combined the matching expressions Clap

@ Aishu - most welcome for the vm hun, glad you liked Star I've made a few more that I will post in a sec!

@ Janu - thanks for sharing those verryyyyy touching avis, such a perfect mix of scenes.... and that frame is lovely too Day Dreaming Will def have to steal soon!!!

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
So here goes another VM, this is also one of my favorite bhajans that's not from a mytho show... it's a really popular one about Sudama's meeting with Krishna, sung by Lakhbir Singh Lakkha. I used clips from RS SK and they came from like 7-8 different videos, so this might be the vm that I've put the most work into thus far LOL Enjoy, will post the lyrics for this and the Ram-Shabri one at Bhakti Lounge if you guys are interested (had already done it in the CCs so it'll be easy). Here it goes:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Lola no need to say thank you, it's my pleasure! Tongue i will def. share any suggestions that come to mind. And I'm happy you liked my sigs! Embarrassed

Such an endearing VM!! I love it to bits! The scenes are so perfectly matched to the lyrics of the song which overall creates such a blissful feeling to watch! Day Dreaming Thank you! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I'm here with more siggys, this time they're happy ones of Gurmina, not sad! Day Dreaming

Feel free to use and do comment! Embarrassed

MagadhSundari...PARiNA.....RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
@Vedo,

Wow, GORGEOUS sigs Vedo, all three of them are sooooooooooo cute!Day Dreaming The first one is just sheer adorableness, and the Gurmina sigs are stunning, I LOVE the first one especially!Clap 

@Lola,

Glad you like the avis, hun, they're so adorable, aren't they?Day Dreaming And I totally understand about using them, I too wish I could use all your reqs, but there's just not enough space.OuchLOL 

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Here's a lovely req Sano made me guys, of Krishna and Balram from SK. I used the quote 'There is no greater foe than anger', because it seemed so fitting for the scene with Krishna containing Balram from lashing out on Kans and Chanoor.Embarrassed

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 March 2011 at 7:28am

MagadhSundari...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index