Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 94)

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Wowww, nice work Vedo diii, ur cg is really something !!Day Dreaming I don't know whether to cry at the scene or dance with happiness that u made the cg so fast, so I will do both !!Dancing

Thanx diii, will use it soon.Embarrassed

And friendsss, here is one Guru cg I made using pics of him as Maan and Ram. The expressions seemed to match, so I made a combo cg.Embarrassed
In both roles Guru bhaiya looks sooo handsome!Day Dreaming

Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 11 March 2011 at 8:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
@ Aishu- thank you! Big smile

@ Muni - aww thanks! And your Guru sig is awesome! Embarrassed The text goes perfectly with the pics! Great job! Clap Clap Clap
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Vedo, I took the monsoon pics of RSR today and will post them soon, but on the bottom of Pg. 54 and top of Pg. 55 in the pic gallery, I posted the same update from ASR...actually, I also left you a note too, so check it out first.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Btw guys, aMAZing creations! A round of applause to Lola, Aishu, Vedo, and Mina for working so hard in posting such lovely work.ClapClapClapClap Sorry, I'm kind of running on a tight schedule right now so I couldn't comment individually, but I LOVE each and every sig of yours, most of them are in my slideshow, so if you have the patience to look through the whole thing, check em' out.Tongue You guys really put all the pics into great use, and as usual, text is exceptional.Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Wow, great siggy Mina! You're right, the expressions do match! Keep on making them! you're work is fantastic!
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

Here is a lovely request I want to share from Rima...isn't it gorgeous?Day Dreaming 

It's a mommy farewell combo set with Kaushalya Ma bidding farewell to Ramji before his vanvaas, Sumitra bidding farewell to Lakshman, Devaki Maiyya hugging and kissing baby Kirtimaan one last time before he is killed, and Yashoda bidding farewell to Krishna before he leaves for Mathura, all of them soooo sad and tragic.CryCryCry

Free for Use!

stacked

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 March 2011 at 7:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, the avis are just adorable!!!!!! Stunning, super, gorgeous, awesome, stupendous, fantastic work by Reema! The style is just wow! Love them so much!

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, the avis are just adorable!!!!!! Stunning, super, gorgeous, awesome, stupendous, fantastic work by Reema! The style is just wow! Love them so much!

Glad you like them.Big smile

pakhara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index