Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 93)

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Here go some of my recent siggies... many, actually all of them LOL Some will be familiar from the shop update, some are totally new as in the past day or two. Let me know how they are and as always, feel free to use!

RS Ahilya Uddhaar scene
text is my FAV dialogue Vishwamtira says in scene and one of my favorite one-liners from mythos in general... basically means "anyone can blame another and bring them down, but it takes someone special to lift them back up" Day Dreaming

RS Shri Ram-Sugreev pratham bhent
with text from one of SK's Sudama-Krishna songs, meaning "great or small, axalted or lowly, king or pauper... in friendship none of this matters, in the land of love a friend is simply a friend"

AS Ramayan Swayamvar
she looked so pretty here!

AS Ramayan Vivah

SK ORIGINAL Dwarika Nirmaan Day Dreaming
with text from the BEAutiful bhajan that used to be after the scene, meaning "my friend, He himself will give you protection, refuge, joy, and relief... come on now, Krishna has called upon you!"

RS LakshmiNarayan

RS Bharat Milaap (the beginning)
This is the least impressive and most uncomplicated siggie from this set, I think, but had to do something with this pic cuz I LOVE it soooo much and I want to remind someone about getting more pics of the whole storyline :P... text is from the lovely song we hear as Bharat travels to Chitrakoot, "Ram is nectar and Bharat is the hummingbird who craves it, without a drop of grace his soul is not at ease"... just love every bit of the Bharat Milaap track cuz it's so meaningful!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina......PARiNA...arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Awww, thank you so much for liking them Lola di! Aur yeh kya? Yaha toh apne ek update hi kar liya! OMG, gorgeous siggs! I love the Lakshmi Narayan one soooooooooooooo much! Deepika and Arun look so divine as Lakshmi and Narayan! And the lighting effects you used on all of them are just out of this world! Love your style so much!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Awww thanks a million Aishu, you're soooo sweet Hug I'm really glad you liked the different effects, will use them more often then! And yes, Arun and Deepika made a lovely LakshmiNarayan... as if they're straight out of a painting! I think given the limited technology back then RS's crew did a spectacular job with the Ksheer Sagar sets Clap

And before I forget, I wanna repost the VMs that I had made back in the CCs before I start on new ones... I'll start with this Shri Ram and Shabri one since a sig Aishu made a few pages back reminded me of it... hope you guys like, and watch out for sigs made my Janu, Deeps, and me LOL:

Edited by lola610 - 09 March 2011 at 9:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Time for replies! Big smile
Thank you everyone for liking my sigs and all the sweettt comments! Hug Your comments encourage me to make more n more siggys! Embarrassed

@ Gunu - I lovee each and everyone of the siggys you made for Women's Day! Sooo beautiful! HeartTruly, those women are the greatest ever! Clap Clap Clap

@ Minu - woww dear, lovely siggys you made! Clap  Clap Clap I esp. liked the "An Unfulfilled Wish" one...it's so bittersweet, I dunno whether to cry or keep smiling! Embarrassed

@ Aishu - awesome JSK & SK siggys, all are beautiful! Day Dreaming And the animated ones are to die for, esp with the new effects you used!!!  Clap Clap Clap

@ Sema - yayyy thanks for joining us here! Big smile Stunning VM you made! Clap  Clap  Clap The pics you used match the song so perfectly!! Do make more soon!

@ Janu - all the reqs you shared were awesome! Day Dreaming Woww your new siggys are too lovely for words! Great work! Clap Clap Clap

@ Lola - stunning reqs , so is the ONS siggy! Embarrassed Love it so much! Heart  And your new siggys...I'm speechless!! Shocked I esp love love love the Ahalya Udhaar & LakshmiNarayan ones Embarrassed Make moreeeee! LOL Your VM was really sweet! The vid was nicely blended with the pics and the song you used was honeyed-sweet! Embarrassed I love the lines "..aise hai mere Ram..." 
 Clap Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariarun-deeps

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
wOw, great work on the cgs, Lola diii, Aishu dii, and Janu diii, all the creations are just so beautiful !!Day Dreaming I luv how this forum is so diverse in its show, we get to see the luvely creations of all shows at once instead of in individual forums !!Dancing  Thanx for making such luvely stuffs!Tongue

Lola diiii, I replied to ur post in the pic gallery diii, I think u missed it.EmbarrassedLOL

MagadhSundari

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
@Lola diiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much di for posting that beautiful beautiful vm!!!!!!!! I knew I had heard that bhajan somewhere, just didn't know where. And now I have an easy access to it! Thanks!

@Vedo, thanks a lot yaar! Glad you liked the Krishna siggs! :)

MagadhSundari

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
I made this siggy from the pics Minu posted in the gallery. It's of Sita Maiyya deciding to go to vanvaas because of the praja's talks. Very heart-wrenching epi! Cry 

Feel free to use and do comment.

Edited by Vedo - 10 March 2011 at 3:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...MagadhSundari...PARiNA.....RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Wow, great work Vedo! Love the textures you used! Just superb! And the second one is my favorite! So elegant! Awesome yaar!

Vishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index