Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 92)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Oh WOW, great siggies, Lola, love the first two sooooo much as you know, but last two.....WOW!Shocked I esp heart the Pari one, the idea is sooooo ingenous and amazing, you chose the perfect pics and she created the perfect sig out of it, def adding it to my slide!Clap And what to say of Amna's? It's stunning!

Btw, any chance of chatting in the pic gallery today?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
^^ the RamSugreev-KrishnaArjun (wow that's such a mouthful LOL) thing was an avi suggestion, and I posted the link in the pic gallery I think, we'll know for sure when I meet you there in a sec (I posted last so it's your turn LOL)... and so glad you liked the idea for the Pari request Dancing Both of them are among my the characters I find most inspiring for their ability to stay steadfast in their devotion amidst the worst of circumstances, and more importantly because they put up with such insult and injury without a shred of pride that would lead to desire for revenge... and it just so happens that both have evil brothers, and it just so happens that you and I have posted pics in which it looks like their evil brothers are about to hit them... so it just works out, you see TongueLOL And I totally agree that she did an incredible job with it, the blending and how she put the text one is just... wowwwww Day Dreaming I can't even tell you how much I love it! See you at the pic gallery LOL

..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
^^ But before that, a quick Om Namah Shivay siggie... )sorry Janu, I can't post the others until I go back up and get on my desktop... think you can handle 10 more minutes EmbarrassedLOL)... feel free to use, guys, and please share your thoughts on the new ishtyle:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

^^ the RamSugreev-KrishnaArjun (wow that's such a mouthful LOL) thing was an avi suggestion, and I posted the link in the pic gallery I thinkYou prob did, will check it out.Big smile, we'll know for sure when I meet you there in a sec (I posted last so it's your turn LOLI think I already replied two days ago, but will checkStern Smile)... and so glad you liked the idea for the Pari request Dancing Both of them are among my the characters I find most inspiring for their ability to stay steadfast in their devotion amidst the worst of circumstances, and more importantly because they put up with such insult and injury without a shred of pride that would lead to desire for revenge... and it just so happens that both have evil brothers, and it just so happens that you and I have posted pics in which it looks like their evil brothers are about to hit them...Oh wow, you're right, it does look like that, nice catch! so it just works out, you see TongueLOL And I totally agree that she did an incredible job with it, the blending and how she put the text one is just... wowwwww Day Dreaming I can't even tell you how much I love it! See you at the pic gallery LOL Again, great request! You're just amazing with drawing parallels between Ramayan and Krishna....another combo we could do is Kumbhakarn and Bhishma, since both were forced to side with evil because of duty...or Kumbhakarna and Akrur even, sicne Akrur was pretty much forced to become Kans's minister as well.

Oh WOW, your ONS sig is amazing, so simple yet regal.Day Dreaming Great job! Can't wait to see the others sigs....fine, will wait another 10 minutes.LOL

MagadhSundari

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I'm back with some siggies myself.Big smile Hope you like them, I tried a new effect on them but they look the same to me.ConfusedLOL

|| RS Ramayan ||

-Our cutiepie Lakhanji-

-SUMS meeting scene (edited out of the DVDs)-

|| AS Ramayan ||

- Ram and Vibhishan-

-Janu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...MagadhSundari...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
^^ The Kumbhkarn-Bhishma combo is a brilliant thought, their helplessness in siding with evil would make for a great meaningful and tragic siggie... can't wait to see it Dancing Akrur not so much since he always maintained that Shursen and by extension Vasudev was his boss, not Kans... but you know what would be awesome, Kumbhkarn and Karna, especially since I loved Pankaj Dheer and also their reasons for being helpless are a good match - brotherhood and friendship.

And wowwwwwwwwwww look at all those siggies Shocked Each one is just perfection defined, can't single out one as better than the rest for different reasons... in the first one it's the adorable Lakhanji pics you chose LOL The second, thelayout with the brushes around the boxed pics looks super pro as well as that low exposure coloring... very pretty Clap And the AS one, wowwww it looks Guddi quality with that bright and vivid coloring!!! Amazing ClapClapClapClapClap I guess, now that I'm back upstairs, I'll post all mine at once too LOL
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

@Lola di, thank you so much for explaining how you did that! Will def try that effect out next time! And was all of this done on pixlr? And thanks a lot also for liking the vm and avis! I would def love to make more avis! And so loving your reqs! The request by Rachna is sooooooooooooo cute! Omg the text is hilarious!! And the SK Ramayan combo sigg is adorable with the paper effects. The SiyaRam one is just stupendous! I love the effect so much and the last one is really very meaningful! Such a delight to see these great siggs! And what to say about your newest sigg? It's GORGEOUS! Your new style rocks!

@Janaki di, yes di, so true! God's bhakts are so driven by their love for him that they can never stand insults of him in any form, na? And wowwwwwwww di, your Ramayan siggies rock! I love the second one so much, and the acronym you came up with, SUMS, is so cute! I love the Lakhanji one a lot too! It reminds me of that SK Balram Krishna sigg you had made! And the AS Ramayan sigg's colorization is totally awesome!

And I have some of my own to share. JSK and SK this time.

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 09 March 2011 at 8:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
^^ Yeps Aishu, all on Pixlr Big smile Hope it works out, let me know! And so happy you liked the ONS sig, thanks a trillion hun Hug And wowwwwzzz yeh naye siggies to ekdam dhamka hai, soooooooooo cute Blushing Both have that soft and pretty feel about them and both are going in the slideshow list that is currently under construction as we speak LOL Can't wait to see more, rock on Clap

Edited by lola610 - 09 March 2011 at 8:41pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index