Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 91)

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

here is an avi set I want to share wid u all, it was made by our very own Aishu diii, isn't she just awesome??Tongue Luving this req so much !!Day Dreaming 

The first avi is from d scene where Ramji has a nightmare about Sitaji leaving for vanvaas, and Sitaji comforts him that she will go nowhere without him, and the 2nd is from d scene where Ramji makes Sitaji promise that she will never leave him, as he knows Sitaji's firm mind where it concerns duty. Both are such sad emotional scenes, I can never stop from tearing up when I see them !!CryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here is a request I got from Smiley...Krishna and Balram shortly before Kans Vadh, when Balram was getting all riled up over Chanoor's insults and Krishna calms him down.

-Janu

arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
@Urmilla, wow that is such a beautiful vm! Thank you so much for the translation, it helped out a ton since I couldn't understand the words, but the music was soooooooo soothing and gentle! Loved it! And the pics you chose were just perfect! Please keep posting more and more! :D

@Mina, awwwww, thanks so much for liking the avis. It really does mean a lot! And thanks to Janaki di for staking! :D

@Janaki di, wow di the req is LOVELY! Kyaa baat hai! The style is so different and unique and superbly awesome! And the scene is so cute as Balram cares more if Krishna is insulted than Krishna does! That's so sweet na?

DharmaPriyaa..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here is the utterly gorgeous request Gur made me, isn't it stupendously beaUTIful?Day Dreaming I just love it sooooooooo much, using it for a long long time!

It features Ram, Lakshman, and the Vanar Sena (Hanuman, Sugreev, Angad, Nal, Neel, and Jambavanth) with text from the Har Har Mahadev war song as they all leave Kishkindha for Lanka.

-Janu

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Oh wow! I just can't stop staring at it! Gurr did a fantastic job! And the scene is just one of the best! Really motivational, inspirational, and all! Gets you thinking that anything is possible one sets their mind to it! I was thinking of making a vm of this scene with the Shri Raam song in the movie Dasavatar.

arun-deeps..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
@ Everyone - thank you guys sooooooooo much for being so awesome about the offscreen siggies, really excited y'alls liked them so much Dancing Not gonna lie, I was very happy with how the Paullomi sig turned out as I was trying something different with the frames and the different textures like denim, glass, floral, etc all at once... so I'm really glad it worked for you guys too Embarrassed

@ Mina - awww, feels good to be missed hun, your so sweet Star Especially since it's only been 2 days... boy do I feel special or what LOL And your new sigs are LOVElyyyy, I especially adore the 2nd one of Debi during Uttar Kand... very meaningful and well made Clap

@ Gunu - so glad to see you hun, thanks for making time for us even with your busy schedule Hug the women's day siggies were aMAZing, loveeedddd the last one especially with all the sisters Day Dreaming

@ Aishu - the coloring on the Debi one was really simple hun, just duplicated the sig twice so there were 3 of the same thing >> bottom layer totally desaturated >> middle one on old photo, set to hard light, and then cross process and adjust the curves to redden it like that >> top layer to lighten and set the saturation to anywhere between 40 and 60 (that's how the colors of the dress showed). Let me know how it works and if you need any more details! And the new Meghan VM rocksssss, hats off Clap And what to say of your new avis, they are incredible Clap Both Mina's with the adorable flower brush and the adorable RS Sita Maa one are just divine, you rock girl Party Make more avis plzzz!!!!

@ Janu - lolz I didn't post the Mehendi sig @ the gallery because I thought it was kinda flawed - you see how the middle pic has a random bush sticking out near her head, that I tried to blur out but couldn't entirely LOL It was a group pic where they were so close together that someone else's hair just had to make it in here LOL And your BRC MB avis are soooooo awesome, loveeeeeeeee that scene and love the new coloring you tried... superb job Clap Can't wait to see how my combo Ram-Sugreev-Krishna-Arjun request turns out Star And you already know how much I LOVe the combo warrior RamShyam sig, it has like a thriller feel to it... so intense and awesome Cool Andddd, thanks for sharing the awesome reqs, Gur's is especially... wowww Day Dreaming

@ Vedo - the vidaai sig set is sooooo touching hun Cry and the style with the frames and the way you matched the pics so exactly is really awesome... looks very classy Clap Can't wait to see more from ya!

@ Sema - yayyyyyy, your first VM Party And such a beautiful one at that, the pics and lyrics match perfectly Clap Great job yaar, can't wait to see many many more!!

Edited by lola610 - 09 March 2011 at 7:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
@Sema,

WOW, gorgeous VM hun, really amazing job for your first one, I'm stunned!ShockedClap The song is so nice, and you chose such gorgeous paintings and Kampit Charan pics, lovely work!

@Aishu,

Glad you like my reqs, hun. Yeah, it's so cute how Balram/Lakhan get angry when their Lord is insulted....you see a similar reaction from Lakshman during Sita Swayamvar, when Janakji asks the audience whether there is any strong man left on Earth who could life the Shiv Dhanush, and Lakshman takes his emotional words personally and gets all riled up, soooo cute.LOL

Oooh, can't wait to see your VM, sounds amazing already.Dancing

@Lola,

Lols, I didn't notice that 'flaw' in the Mehendi sig till you pointed it out, so thanks for that.LOL Still though, it's not that bad, you can't really see it. And I'm glad you like my avis, sigs, and reqs, means a lot.Embarrassed Wait, so was that Ram/Sugreev/Krishna/Arjun req a sig req or avi req? I'm confused.LOL And which scene of Krishna and Arjun do you want?

Post your sigs! I aint' sleeping tonight till I've seen them, so if I'm dead in class tomorrow, it's your fault.LOL

@Vedo,

Was there something I had to reply to? Sorryyy, I don't remember.Embarrassed I think I commented on your Vidaai sigs, right? If not, beAUTiful work! Really love them sooooooooooo much, you matched the pics and text so perfectly.Clap

DharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhi

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
I've got a whole bunch of sigs to share with you guys... lets start with requests and suggestions! Feel free to use any of them:

This super sweet RS Ramayan happy family one by Rachna...

This gorgeous KaushalyaNandan-DevakiNandan reunions combo sig from Gur, again with the Karan-Arjun text:

This stunning SiyaRam one that Amna made as a part of her update on my suggestion... more coming, stay tuned Tongue

And the latest... this lovely and very meaningful one that MohitzPari made me... it's a combo of Vibhishanji and Mata Devaki being mistreated by their respected evil brothers and then embraced by Ram/Shyam Day Dreaming The text is a line from one of my all time favorite movie bhajans, Shirdiwale Saibaba from Amar Akbar Anthony... this particular line basically means "those who are cast out by others, you care for them as your very own" Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index