Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 88)

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Aww Gunu, it's ok! It happens sometimes! Big smile I wish you all the very best with your exams! With Shri Ram's blessing I'm sure you'll ace 'em! Hug  Miss seeing ya around here! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Best of luck on the exams Gunia! Sure you'll do great!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Updated the ToC, guys!Big smile And thank you everyone for liking my creations, so sweet of you!Hug

@Lola,

GORGEOUS offscreen sigs hun! You already know how much I love the Paulommi sig, the pics are stunning and you made great use of them! And the Gurmina wedding sigs are soooooo magical, love them to pieces!Day Dreaming The best has got to be the reception one, but the Mehendi one I did not yet see is gorgeous as well, why didn't you post it in your shop?

@Gunia,

Lovely request, hun! Smiley is really amazing, isn't she?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariarun-deeps

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I made some video avatars from BR Chopra's Mahabharat, of the scene where Bhima tries to lift Hanuman's tail out of pride and is unable to do so, and then Hanumanji gives him his darshan after revealing himself to be his brother through their father Pavan Dev.

I love this story so much, and it was taken so well in MB!Day Dreaming I esp love how BRC chose Dara Singh as Hanuman, it felt like a continuation of Ramayan or something.LOL

Anyhow, I experimented with the coloring through Aishu's help...she told me how to adjust brightness and colorization through Microsoft Picture Manager, and it worked!Dancing Thanks a lot Aishu, really appreciate it.Hug

Original

New Coloring

-Janu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
hiiii everyone, nice creations !!!! Luving everything u all posted, everything is so beautiful !!Hug

I have a lot of requests to share with u, I got them all at once when I logged on today.LOL 

These avis were made for me by Swati diii, from the scene where Ramji fights with Mareech and Subahu, luv all the shots of Guru bhaiya in this scene, he looked so royal and handsome !!Day Dreaming

stacked

These avis were made by Tani diii, and they are from Uttar Ramayan, of all the sweet emotional scenes of Sitaji and Ramji. My favorite is the 3rd one, where Ramji remembers all the past times spent with Sitaji as Vasisht rishi tells him to follow Raj Dharm even when it means giving up what is most important to him. Soooo emotional and sad !!CryCry

This one is Ramji Shatrughan cg that Gur diii made me, feel free to use.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
@ Janu - amaaaaazing avi!! Clap Clap Clap I like the new colorization you tried!

@ Minu - wow beautiful reqs...all of them are so dreamy! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@Janaki di, wow, just love the avi di! The colorization is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!

@Mina, wow dear! Super awesome reqs! I personally just adore the second avi, the style is just stunning!

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here is a Ram/Krishna sig I made using some warrior pics of both...the Ram ones are during the fight with Mareech and the Krishna ones are during the fight with Jarasandh. I felt both kind of matched so decided to combine them. Do tell me what you think.Embarrassed

-Janu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index