Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 87)

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Yes of course di! I have already posted the pics in the gallery! The JSK vids on youtube are in terrible quality so I also posted a photo from Nitin's account. Thanks again di!

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 05 March 2011 at 4:10pm

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
@ all - thank you guys soooo much for being so awesome about the Ramji and Vishwamitra siggie... my best one yet? Wowww LOL You guys are the sweetest Hug The multicolored border happened quite accidentally, it was initially black and then the more gradients and textures I put over it to different settings like lighten and overlay, the more colors spilled over onto the border and then, tada! LOL

@ Aishu - lol trust me to find the craziest observations in fleeting moments of any mytho LOL I myself often find my hand in that mudra while I'm talking without realizing it, so it was fun to notice LOL And nooooo we could never be annoyed by your VMs, keep them coming! Your new sigs are incredible, I LOVEEEE the coloring on the Yashoda-Kanha one and the layout of the Debina one... will def use both in my slideshow soon as I can... the text on the Shabri one reminds me of a VM I made, will repost in a bit!

@ Janu - the sigs from both Ramayans are lovely hun, the princess one is so girly and cute and both the AS and the combo Kaushalya-Ramji ones are toooooo cute Day Dreaming Your itnense colorings pretty much make every single sig a winner Clap Will def use those 3 too!

@ Mina - lovely avis hun, the rath scene one is amazing Star

@ Vedo - wowwwww you're so back in action Shocked Yayyyy DancingLoveeee both the Mithila sigs you posted as well as the ONS avi... can't wait to see more!!! LOVE the 2nd coloring on the latest SUMS sig so much, will def have to use soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I'm gonna make today offscreen siggie day... here go the Gurmina wedding sigs I promised ages ago as well as a sig of Paullomi (SK Devaki) from the Kathak pics discovery... feel free to use and if you haven't already, plzzzz comment here... I could totally use the spam since I'm trying to get to 15 without another update LOLLOL http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1285382&PID=39869015&#39869015

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Yeah!!!!!!!!!! Lola di's back with more creations! Wow di! Loving the Paullomi sigg so much! The colorization on that one and the Debina one is just gorgeous!  How'd you do that? And thanks for liking the vms and siggs!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Guys Here's a siggie Susmi made on my req..

FEEL FREE TO USE!!
Btw Ashu, Vdo di, Janu di m Loleshwariii all of U rock like anything..

@Ashu- Luvd ur Ram-Lakhan Jankiji sig..it was a wonderful wonderful siggie..

@Vdo di-Ur sisterhood siggie was

@Janu Di-Ur Ram Siya sig idael wife 1...was very very sweeeeeeeet!!

@Loleshwari...hahah have said enough in ur updt...bt still cant  stop myself...LOL U were AMAZING

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Wow, Gunia's back with an awesomely incredible sigg! HugSo good to see you here again! And omg, no I didn't make that sigg, it's Vedo's. LOL I would love to say I made it, but no i didn't.
Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
@ Aishu- thank you for the sweet comments! Hug

@ Janu- thank you, it means a lot! Hug

@ Lola - awww thank you! Hug and your new siggys are AWESOMEEEE!!! Me loved each and every one of them! Heart  Heart

@ Gunu- yayyy sweetie, you're back!  Hug That too with such a lovely req sig!  It's a double treat for us! Thanks for liking my sigs! Embarrassed

MagadhSundaripakhara

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Vdo Di n Ashu

Oooooops sorry for d confusion...actually exams r gonna start frm 10th of March...so I was on PC just for relaxing myself...so browsed all d sigs really fast..so this happened...sorry for crediting Vdo di's work as Ashu's...
SORRY VDO Di!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index