Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 85)

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILuvGuruDebi

hiiiii friends, I made some Ramayan avis today, hope u like them.Embarrassed I did not put my copyright as the file was already too big and it would not do it.LOLLOL

Both are from Uttar Kand, and the first avi is from the scene where sita Ji is worried about the future and the guru's prophesy and Ramji comforts her that everything will be fine. I just luv Ramji's smile in this scene.Day Dreaming

And the 2nd avi is from the scene where Ramji goes to visit Maharishi Vasisht because he does not know what to do about the praja's words. It is one of my favorite moments of Gurmeet as he looked soooo royal and natural driving the chariot !!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming And his grim expression look so natural and grave, I was crying throughout this episode.CryCryCry

Stacked

Woww awesome vid sigs Minu! Clap Clap Clap I love the scenes you chose, both are very lovely! Clap Clap Both Guru and Debi look regal here, esp. Guru driving the chariot! Like you said, he looks very natural and his expressions are spot on! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Originally posted by ILuvGuruDebi

hiiiii friends, I made some Ramayan avis today, hope u like them.Embarrassed I did not put my copyright as the file was already too big and it would not do it.LOLLOL

Both are from Uttar Kand, and the first avi is from the scene where sita Ji is worried about the future and the guru's prophesy and Ramji comforts her that everything will be fine. I just luv Ramji's smile in this scene.Day Dreaming

And the 2nd avi is from the scene where Ramji goes to visit Maharishi Vasisht because he does not know what to do about the praja's words. It is one of my favorite moments of Gurmeet as he looked soooo royal and natural driving the chariot !!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming And his grim expression look so natural and grave, I was crying throughout this episode.CryCryCry

Stacked

Woww awesome vid sigs Minu! Clap Clap Clap I love the scenes you chose, both are very lovely! Clap Clap Both Guru and Debi look regal here, esp. Guru driving the chariot! Like you said, he looks very natural and his expressions are spot on! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Glad u like them diiii, I just luv all of the Guru and Debi scenes in Uttar ramayan, some of them were soooo sad becuse they were forshadowing the tragedy later on, but they both were at their best in Uttar kand, they improved a lot from the beginning of Ramayan !!!Big smile

Vishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
@ Minu- you're welcome and same here. I loved them both in Uttar Ramayan, esp. Debi...she really did a great job there! Big smile

Here is a vid siggy I posted in the Shivraatri thread...it is from 'Om Namah Shivay'! 

Info about 'Ananda Tandav':
 According to Hindu mythology, Shiva's Tandava is a vigorous dance that is the source of the cycle of creation, preservation and dissolution. While the Rudra Tandava depicts his violent nature, first as the creator and later as the destroyer of the universe, even of death itself; the Ananda Tandava depicts him as the enjoyer of his creation - the universe.

Feel free to use! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pakhara..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

@Mina, wow, super cute avis! Awesome job!!! And thanks for liking the Ramayan siggs dear, means a lot!

@Vedo, she's back finally! Thanks for liking the vms Vedo, yeah, they took a very long time to make! So glad you liked them! And thanks for liking the req, and my siggs,you're so sweet! Btw, thanks for posting the Ananda Tandav avi here! Love it to bits! Awesome work and what a scene!

Vishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
You're welcome Aishu, and I'm so happy you liked my GauriShankar sig! Embarrassed

I made new siggys from the pics Janu posted in the gallery of Raja Janak seeing Shri Ram & Lakshman for the first time! It was such a beautiful scene that I couldn't resist...and the pics she posted were great! Day Dreaming 

Do comment and feel free to use! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundaripakharaammoos..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Wow, awesome job Vedo! Just love the siggy so much! The last one is my fav, the colorization simply rocks! And all that text and brushes just make the siggy so pretty! Lovely work!

Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Guys, I updated the ToC!Big smile

Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
@Aishu,

Thank you so much, hun.Hug The midterms went relatively fine, hope I did good.Embarrassed 

@Mina and Vedo,

Gorgeous avis and sigs guys, you really blasted them this time, great job!ClapClapClap The scenes you chose are just spot on, love each and every one!Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index