Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 84)

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Here are two AS Ramayan siggies

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 02 March 2011 at 3:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Oh wow, lovely creations, Aishu! I esp love the 2nd one, the effects are exceptional!ClapClap

Here are some siggies I made several days back, guys....I'm taking a short 5 minute break from midterm studying so logged on to post here before I forgot about them.Embarrassed

|| RS Ramayan ||

|| AS Ramayan ||

||RS & AS Ramayan Combo ||

Hope you guys like them, all are free for use.Hug

Well, logging off now, wish me luck on my midterms tomorrow.Wink

-Janu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Best of luck on your midterms Janaki di! Surely you'll ace them! And you're siggies rock! I love the first one! The colorization is awesome! And the text "Once Upon A Time" is so fitting because they were all Mithila's princesses. And the second one is so emotional! Love that scene! And great job di! And the combo is so cute! Nice way to bring the shows together! Awesome pics chosen!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Best of luck on your midterms Janaki di! Surely you'll ace them! And you're siggies rock! I love the first one! The colorization is awesome! And the text "Once Upon A Time" is so fitting because they were all Mithila's princesses. And the second one is so emotional! Love that scene! And great job di! And the combo is so cute! Nice way to bring the shows together! Awesome pics chosen!

Thanks a lot, hun!Hug I just finished the midterms and am sooooooooo tiredSleepySleepy, but logged on to leave a few quick posts. Thanks so much for liking my sigs, really means a lot.Hug

pakhara

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Ok, you take rest di! I hate the midterms myself, and know how tiring they can be! Ugh! I had mine in january, do not want to relive that!

..RamKiJanaki..

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
WOW Aishu diiii and Janu diii, luving ur new cgs, they're luvely !!ClapClapClap Great work, thank u for making them!Big smile I especially luv the Shabari one and Ramji kaushalya Mata one.Day Dreaming

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
hiiiii friends, I made some Ramayan avis today, hope u like them.Embarrassed I did not put my copyright as the file was already too big and it would not do it.LOLLOL

Both are from Uttar Kand, and the first avi is from the scene where sita Ji is worried about the future and the guru's prophesy and Ramji comforts her that everything will be fine. I just luv Ramji's smile in this scene.Day Dreaming

And the 2nd avi is from the scene where Ramji goes to visit Maharishi Vasisht because he does not know what to do about the praja's words. It is one of my favorite moments of Gurmeet as he looked soooo royal and natural driving the chariot !!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming And his grim expression look so natural and grave, I was crying throughout this episode.CryCryCry

Stacked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
*peeps out from under my rock!* Hello? Anyone here! LOL I haven't posted here in a while! Embarrassed Awesomeeeee creations everyone, I'm loving each and everything you all posted! Heart

=========================================================

@ Aishu- beautiful Meghan vm...the pics/vid clips, the music, the editing everything is awesome! You hard work really paid off cos I LOVE it! Heart Clap 'Radhe Krushna Naav' vm is so absolutely breathtaking! I love the bright hq pics you used and the song you chose is gr8! Such a blessing to watchDay Dreaming! Do make more vms whenever you have the time!  The req JSK avi you shared is lovely! Day Dreaming Your Krishna-Yashodha siggy is sooo cute! Clap ClapThe AS Ramayan siggys are pretty...love the effects! Clap Clap

==================================================================

@ Gunu - thank you! Embarrassed And your req avi is lovely! Heart Clap Clap Clap

========================================================

@ Janu - amazing colorization on the Shatrughn & Shrutakirti siggy! Both of them look so cute! Clap ClapAll the reqs you posted are absolutely awesome! Embarrassed Thanks for sharing them all here. Your Paulommi sigs are so profesionally done and I love love love the avis & Hari-Hara siggys you made! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming And what to say of your new Ramayan siggys?! I have no words to describe them! Clap Clap Clap
All the best for your mid-terms! Big smile

=================================================================

@ Mina- all the reqs you share are soooooo beautiful, I have no words to describe! Embarrassed Day Dreaming And your siggys are even more beautiful! Clap Clap ClapThe Shri Krishna one is cute and so are the SiyaRam ones. I loved the borders you used! The Shri RamLakhan & Hanuman vid avis and siggys are stunning! That scenes from AS Ramayan is so bright and charming Embarrassed...I loved that you used the Shri Hanuman chalisa there! Your blending in all of the siggys are perfect! You're def. getting better with each try, so don't stop making 'em! Embarrassed  Clap Clap

=================================================================================

@ Lola - thank you for liking my sigs and avi so much and I must say thank you for uploading that vid in the first place! Embarrassed Both your  siggys are so bright and beautiful! Perfect blending , text and effects! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

================================================================

Edited by Vedo - 04 March 2011 at 8:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...MagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index