Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 83)

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
hiii friends, here is a cg request Smiley diiii made me, isn't it stunning??Day Dreaming I just luv the colorization she used!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
hiiiii friends, am back with more cgs and avis !!!!Big smile This time it is from the scene where Ramji and Lakshmanji are carried on Hanumanji's shoulder to Rishyamook Pravat. Love this scene a looot!Day Dreaming

And this is my first vid cg !!!!Dancing I tried very very hard on it and it took me almost two hours to make.Embarrassed So I hope u all like it, would really appreciate it some feedback plsssss.Big smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I made two vid cgs for each avi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

@Lola di, omg! I can't believe you caught that moment in SK! Yes her hand was still in that mudra! My dance teacher used to do that a lot when she talked! And thank you so much for liking the siggies! Means a lot coming from you di! And now that I've downloaded movie maker the vms will keep coming! Hope you guys aren't too annoyed by them! And omg, the Rakshas vadh sigg is just to gorgeous! The colorization is just awesome and I so love the textures you used! Awesome! But, the second one is even better! I love it! The colorization of course turned out beautifully and wow, just your best siggy yet! Love it!

@Janaki di, wow di, loving your req so much! I love how the color red was selected and some of the text was also matching! Cute! And yeah, can't wait for your vm now!

@Mina, wow dear, your siggs are getting more and more amazing each day! I love the first one and the cute border thing! Awesome! And the text on the last one is so pretty! And omg, the video siggies are just out of this world! Amazing work!!!!!!!!!!! Just loved them so so much! Great job! And the req turned out awesome too! Nice!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Here's an Sk sigg after a long time

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!! Adorable sigs, Mina and Aishu, you guys really rocked them big time!Hug Just love the styles you used, as well as the text, keep up the great work!ClapClap

I'd like to now share with you a request my friend Tanu made me....it's from the utterly adorable SK episode where child Krishna asks Yashoda Maiyya for butter, but she refuses to give it to him because she heard that he'd been stealing Maakhan from everyone's houses. Krishna then threatens to break the butter pot and she dares him to do it.LOLLOL He does so, she gets angry, and then chases him all around the courtyard. LOVEEEEE this episode in SK that I could not resist requesting avis of the whole scene.Day Dreaming

-Janu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...DharmaPriyaapakharaVishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Wow awesome request! Really rocks! Great work by Tanu!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
WOW Aishu diiiiii, ur Krishna cg is soooooo cute, I just luv it a lot, especially the text !!!!!LOLLOL How cute and creative, plsss do make one with the same text for new Ramayan diiii, would luv to use it.EmbarrassedBig smile

And Janu diii, the Krishna avis are adorableeee, Bal Krishna is choo cute!Day DreamingLOL

Here is a request I have to share with all of u .. Ravjot diii made it for me, isn't it luvely?Day Dreaming I just luv these pics of Guru, he looks so royal and divine!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pakharaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Wow Mina the request is just so stunning! Love the effects that Ravjot used! The text style is also awesome! magnificent! And thank you so much for liking the SK siggy! Means a lot dear! And of course I will make some AS Ramayan siggs! The pics you posted in the gallery are just irresistible!

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 02 March 2011 at 2:33pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index