Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 82)

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Lol I don't care who calls me to do whatever work right now, I'm sitting right here and finishing up the replies before I fall behind even further LOL Really sorry for the delay girlies, I have been bogged down with work all month and am soooooo in need of Spring Break... so plz bear with me and know that I LOVED everything wayyyyy more than I can describe... you're all geniuses ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

@ everyone - thanks a million for loving my Maiya and Kanhaiya sig, y'alls are the sweetest Hug

@ Aishu - they style of the transparent Meghan sig is super awesome hun, very unique! And the Grandpa avi from SBS is toooooooooo cute Heart Also love all the Gurmeet birthday sigs, very hip and trendy... love your styles Clap And you're right about Paullomi having that Kathak grace even in SK... like, I wonder if she even realized what mudra her hand was still stuck in during this scene LOL:

And your VMs btw are so good, really loveeee how you matched the pics to the scenes so perfectly Clap And I loveeee that song from Ghatotkach too, it's so soothing and lovely! Can't wait to see more VMs from you on various mytho shows Big smile

@ Janu - omg you have so been on a roll Shocked LOVEEEEE both the SK and AS Vishnu-Lakshmi sigs to pieces, the blending and vivid coloring is fantabulous... and the Akrur-Krishna one, sooooo devotional Day Dreaming And the Ramayan brothers ones... tooooooooo cool... and what to say of the Paullomi ones!!! You did wonders with the pic, it looks soooooo sophisticated and elegant and gorgeousssss!!! Esp love how you did the text, so pro and brush like.... just incredible, one of the coolest sigs I've ever seen ClapClapClapClapClapClap And my requestsssssssssss Heart More on those later, still haven't got the words LOL

@ Mina - omg overnight miracle yaar, how did you get SOOOOO GOOD so fast Shocked It's amazing how quickly you mastered this blending and coloring stuff, I LOVEEEE the Kaushalya Ram one so much Day Dreaming and the Shri Hari one is so soft and graceful looking, love it too!

@ Vedo - the LakshmiNarayan sig is stunning hun, love the coloring you used... will def be adding it to my slideshow ClapClapClapClapClap And what to say of the Shri Ramchandra avi that I just had to use the second I saw it.... simply divine Day Dreaming Don't know how you managed with my blurry old vid but you made magic from it, hats off Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
@ Lalitha di
Very very very sweet Lakshman- Luv-Kush UttarKand creation! Will use it soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
One sig from the RS RamLakhan-kill-monsters-for-rishis scene from which Janu posted awesome pics that you should all siggify for me... the text is just a kinda modified version of a line from Shukdevji's Ramayan recap song in SK, instead of Tadka I wrote in raakshas and genralized LOL As always, feel free to use!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Will reply to you all in a bit, but till then here is one last request I got today from MohitzPari....a Radha/Lalitha sig with some adorable pics of both from SK....didn't she blend and colorize the sig beautifully?Day Dreaming I would put it free for use, but she put my username on it....if you still don't mind though, go ahead and use it.LOL

-Janu

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
^^ Wowz it's so you're lucky day Janu, all these prettyyyyy requests Day Dreaming Love them!

Here goes one more sig for the night guys, this time RamLakshman and Vishwamitra with the very poetic RCM line we hear as he's passing on his knowledge of divine weapons to them.... "he gives knowledge to the treasury of all knowledge" Day Dreaming Feel free to use and do let me know how the new coloring turned out!

DharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

@ Janu - omg you have so been on a roll Shocked LOVEEEEE both the SK and AS Vishnu-Lakshmi sigs to pieces, the blending and vivid coloring is fantabulous... and the Akrur-Krishna one, sooooo devotional Day Dreaming And the Ramayan brothers ones... tooooooooo cool... and what to say of the Paullomi ones!!! You did wonders with the pic, it looks soooooo sophisticated and elegant and gorgeousssss!!! Esp love how you did the text, so pro and brush like.... just incredible, one of the coolest sigs I've ever seen ClapClapClapClapClapClap And my requestsssssssssss Heart More on those later, still haven't got the words LOL

Awwww, glad you like all the sigs, hun, your comments really mean a lot, more than I can ever describe.Hug 

Btw, that text on the Paulommi sig is a brush....fooled you, huh?LOL

And GORGEOUSSSSS job on both the Ramayan sigs, the way you blended and colored the first one is just FAB, but the 2nd one takes the icing, def one of your best sigs everrrr!Day Dreaming Adding it to my slide soon as I can, the colorization and effects of it are so magical and stunning, but the multi-colored border....how did you do it?Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
@Aishu,

Thank you soooo much for liking my sigs and reqs, hun, so sweet of you!Hug And thanks also for the steps on how to make a VM, will give it a try and let you know how it's coming.Wink

@Sema,

Sure hun, all the creations here are free for use, feel free to use anything you want.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundari

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Wowwww, cuteeee cgs Lola diiiii, I especially luv the 2nd one, ur just amazing !!!!!!Day Dreaming Wow, how did u do it?

Here are two cgs I also made today.Embarrassed

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index