Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 8)

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Wow Janaki di! It rocks! I love the glow effect of the video! How is that done? Stunning!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Wow Janaki di! It rocks! I love the glow effect of the video! How is that done? Stunning!

I'm glad you like it, hun.Big smile

As for the glow effect, I have no idea....you'll have to ask Mehwish.Embarrassed I'm curious to know too.LOL

pakhara

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I right now got my request from Ragini...isn't it just divine?Star I love this scene so much in SK for the discourses Shri Krishna gives about God and man's differing duties.Day Dreaming

Free for Use!

-Janu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaa...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Yeah! I've watched this song too! The Sigg just rocks and portrays the scene so well! The effects are so nice! Kya baat!

..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILuvGuruDebi

hiii friends,

Aishi diiii made me a gorgeous cg on the scene where Ramji dries the tears of Kaikeyi Ma after exile and tells her that there is nothing to forgive between them, and that he loves her as much as before.Day Dreaming Luv this scene so much !!! Thanx a lot diii!

And this is a cuteee Gurmina cg Sano diii made me.Embarrassed

Wow beautiful reqs Mina!!! Heart Especially the Shri Ram/ Mata Kaikeyi one! Aishi did an awesome job and so did Sano! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Are they free for use? Embarrassed

@ Janu- superb reqs! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Love them all!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Edited by Vedo - 26 January 2011 at 4:13pm

..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
@ Pari - note taken about the pic updates hun, just be prepared that most of our RS updates contain 80-90 pics from the same scene... so that'll be like 2-3 pages worth of the gallery LOL Would you rather we mention the scene, include a small sample of the pics, and provide the link to the imageshack album? And also... thanks a ton for liking the family sig hun Hug

@ Gunu - arre way that friendship combo sig is sooooooooo touching behna, LOVE it Day Dreaming Way to go again with your hatke heartwarming ideas Clap

@ Vedo - love the ONS sig hun, perfect coloring and effects... very unique Clap Btw do fill us in as and when you can about how far in SK and share your thoughts, looking forward to it Big smile

@ Janu - rocking job on the MB sigs hun... can't say enough about your new coloring discovery, it is AMAZING Clap Esp love the Kunti-Karn one, very powerful!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Guys, these are my brand new requests from Ragini and Sano... one SiyaRam and one combo sig. Feel fee to use!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaa...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Wowwwww Lola di! Super siggs!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap I love the texture on the first one, and the sparkles on the second one! BEAUTIFUL! And I love the text! Prem ke kshreesagar! Just so poetic!

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 26 January 2011 at 5:05pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index