Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 74)

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
More Ramji Cgs !!!Big smile I hope I am not annoying u folks by posting so much.EmbarrassedLOL

This is my favorite scene, when Kaushalya Mata tries to feed Ramji but he keeps refusing saying he is full, but in the end she convinces him to eat more and more.LOLBig smile

This Cg is from the scene where Dashrath ji and Kaushalya Ma watch Ramji sleep, and are lost in thoughts of only him !!Day Dreaming

Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 22 February 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

@Janaki di, wohoooo!!!!! Awesome Lakshmi-Narayan siggs! They're soooooooooooooo beautiful! I loved to watch Gurmina in the vishnulok scenes. They handled their jobs so well! Totally captured that divine god-like look. And you siggified it awesomely!

@Gunia, aww thanks for liking the avi yaar!

@Mina, well, let me start of by saying WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! The siggies are just AMAZING! I love the animation on the first bunch and the text is just so perfect and fitting for all of them! You're so good at that! Please keep on posting here more often!  And thanks for flattering me on my work, lol. Of course I will make a Gurmeet sigg like that. Actually I have, but it's a b-day one. And for the avi, I simply took a texture and rotated it to make it diagonal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Here are the Gurmeet B-Day siggs I posted on Vedo's thread. I meant to change the text, but I didn't save the editable version.

And this avi basically sucks, but it took me a long long time to make and so i'm posting it. I tried to add a texture to it, but it only made it look like the video was very low quality.

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 23 February 2011 at 3:26pm

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Here's another Gurmina wedding sigg.

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 23 February 2011 at 3:24pm

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Oh WOW, aMAZing sigs guys, def some of your bests!Day Dreaming Snagging a bunch into my slideshow right away!

Aishu, how do you do that white border around the pics? It looks amazing!

And which software/website do you use for your avis?
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Thank you soooooooo much Janaki di! Well, I use sumopaint for all my siggs, and there is an layer option there called "stroke" which adds a border around the pic and you can choose whatever color. I chose white and added a drop shadow.

And ok, you might find my way of making avis unnecessarily long and not so smart because I  just open the frames in the online photo editing site and take screen shots for all of them since I don't have an animating program. And then, I crop them all exactly using Microsoft Photo Manager. That and Paint is all I have on my computer lol. Then I use an online gif maker for animation. Unnecessarily long and stupid, na? I so wish I had an animating program, but my parents won't let me download one. 

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 22 February 2011 at 6:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Here's an avi from SBS

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 23 February 2011 at 3:24pm

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

I would like to share a sig with you......this one was made by troublemaker (Binu) for our entry in the Mixer/Signature contest IF had recently....the point was to randomnly pair up IF members who participated and have them make a sig which represented all or most of the forums they went to.

Binu and I were in one team, and she was the one who made this cute sig for our team...I am sharing this with you because it has a pic of Arvind Trivedi, Ravan, to represent the Mythological Masti Forum.LOL We were kind of going for a mysterious/evil theme which is why we chose Ravan instead of Ram or Krishna.LOL

pakharaVishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index