Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 73)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Hey Lola,

Will you be on later tonight to chat on fb? Btw, did you read what I sent you?Embarrassed

-Janu

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Here go a couple of request siggies I got recently. The first was made by Mallu, it was supposed to be a combo sig of the Kaushalya-Ram reunion during Bharat Milaap and the post-Kans Vadh reunion of Devaki and Krishna... but she ended up picking most of the pics from the latter so it's less combo and more SK LOL Also the text was supposed to be a line from Karan-Arjun's mom-son anthem "Ye Bandhan To", the one that means "whenever I come to this world, I will seek your motherly affection... on the walls that separate one lifetime from the next, we'll write the story of our love" Day Dreaming But... she accidentally bungled up the first line so it says "whenever I come to this world" twice Embarrassed Anyways it's really pretty so have a look. The other was made by Shikha, it's a combo of Sita, Radha, and their sakhis watching them fall in love with Ram/Shyam - text from another SRK starrer Trimurti. Feel free to use:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...Vishakha_Sakhimuffins2waffles..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
@ Janu - sure hun, just not tooooo late cuz I have class tomorrow :P I read 3 or the 6, will get to the others in a bit. Can meet you there now if you want :)

One SK siggie by me guys... SK's irresistible toddler Makhan Chor with his Maiya Day Dreaming All new effects, do let me know how they are... and fee free to use:

...Mina...muffins2wafflesVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Wow Lola di!!!!!!!! You're back with more great siggies! I so love the one by Shikha di, its amazing! The textures and everything totally rocks! So totally professional! And the first one is just gorgeous! Lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the one by you is the best! Love how you matched the pic with the painting! So cute!

Here's an avi I made.

And this siggy is me just trying to experiment with the transparent effect.

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 21 February 2011 at 8:20pm

...Mina...Vishakha_Sakhimuffins2waffles..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I made two Lakshmi/Vishnu siggies from AS Ramayan and SK.Smile

Pinky Parikh-SDB

Gurmeet-Debina

I really loved this duo in the Lakshmi-Vishnu avataar, they looked so sweet!Day Dreaming

-Janu

...Mina...DharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhimuffins2waffles

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

@ Lola Di

awwwww...behna .......Thanx for d pics hun...Embarrassed Luv dem esp the last 2 pics of arun-deeps..both look stunning there...Day Dreaming made my day Btw will siggify it whenever I get some time...right now...I'm damn busyGeek n dat Baby Krishna siggie with Yashoda maiya was really cute  Btw have posted Arun's autograph i Sitaron ki duniyaEmbarrassed 

@Janu di-
Grttttttttttttt siggieClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Well doneClapClapClapClap

Aishu-
Thanx yaar!!! Embarrassed Ur avi looks sweet!ClapClapClapClapEmbarrassed

Edited by arun-deeps - 22 February 2011 at 8:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundarimuffins2waffles

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
hiiiii everyone, luving all ur creations a lot !!!!Tongue Sorry, I have not gone through the previous pages but will do so soon.Embarrassed

From the latest page I will post my comments.EmbarrassedLOL

Lola diiii, ur request from Shikha is just stunning, brilliant idea didiii, combining Ramayan and Krishna is sooo cuteee, and the pics are beautiful !!Day Dreaming

Wow Aishu diiii, I luv ur transparent effect, luvely work!Clap Could u plsss make one of gurmeet in that style diii, would really appreciate it.Embarrassed And ur avi is also stunning, nice work! How did u do the pink diagonal border diii?Shocked

Janu diii, great cgs! I luv the gurmina one, they were such a luvely pair as Lakshmiji and vishnuji.Day Dreaming Using the cg !!!

Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 22 February 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
hiiiii friends,

I made a guru cg as vishnu ji and Ramji, hope u guys will like it.Embarrassed It is for his birthday but I did not add birthday text since his birthday is only one day.EmbarrassedLOL

Animated ones (credit goes to lunapicEmbarrassed)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhimuffins2waffles

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index