Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 72)

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Thanks a lot Janaki di! Your comments make me feel really special. :D and wowwwwwwwww, the Luv-Kush siggies are gorgeous! Both of them are looking soooooooooo cuteee!!!!!!!!! And the colorization is just fantastic! Terrific job! And the last one is the BEST! I didn't watch that scene in AS Ramayan, but saw it in the new one. It was so beautiful!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

A Gurmina freebie that jenny1000 made:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhimuffins2waffles

DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
@ Lalitha Di,
Very very beautiful Luv Kush creations di! Love them! Specially the last one with Lakshman, I really really love that scene a lot. Day Dreaming Your ideas are always great! ClapClap & your creations always make me pleased!

..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG Gunia!!!!!!!! That's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool, your friend is really super duper lucky!Day DreamingPartyDancing Thanks for sharing with us, I'll try to use his autograph as a brush in a sig.LOL

Btw, was this recent?
Yeah....I too think Ravi bhaiya is very very lucky..Day Dreaming No probs I always luv sharing Arun Govil stuffs W*H ya allLOL Woowww will wait for what magic U create W*H his autograph hunEmbarrassedLOL Yeah its recent...Tongue

..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Sorry for such precize comments guys..bt hope U all understand hun...exam timeEmbarrassed 

@Lola Di-
This style seriously rocks hunClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Luv it to bitsClapClapClapClapClap

@Aishu-
Yaar U rocked W*H Giridhar Krishna siggie...n JSK 1...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Keep it up n thanx for liking d reqs...yeah luvd the way Shikhz n Smiley siggiefied their respective sigsClapClapClapClapClap

@Janu Di-
Hmmmm...d luv Kush stuff was AMAZING!!ClapClapClapClapClap Esp Luv Kush n Lakhanji comboClapClapClapClap hahaha I just luv dat sceneLOL Thanx for luving the reqsEmbarrassed

MagadhSundari

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
@Janaki di, wow, amazing work by Jenny! Truly a beautiful beautiful Gurmina sigg! Thanks for posting ti here, its so darn pretty!

@Gunia, awwww thanks yaar for liking the Krishna siggs! Love ya! And yeah, your reqs turned out superb!

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 21 February 2011 at 2:54pm

..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
@ Janu, Aishu, and Gunu - thank you guys a bunch for liking the sigs, soooo relieved that the paper style works since you guys will be seeing tons more of it LOL

@ Janu - that's so cool that you sent the thread to GD on FB, do let us know what they say! Hopefully soon :P And true that about perfect prince Swapnil, though there were a lot more backstories he originally told in that get-up with that confidence and style Ermm And yay, thanks for being so sweet about those VD sigs Star That scene when Swapnil enters Mathura is so cute and touching at the same time, love it... and lolz yeah I noticed about the newspaper... the one side with the square was supposed to be like that, the other side where it's cutting into the pic was not but every time I tried to blur it out it changed the coloring of that part from the rest of the sig Confused Thanks for reminding though, will keep trying to figure out what the deal was and come up with a new trick if needed LOL And the LavKush sigs are aMAZing btw, loveeeee the intensely bright colorings... perfect for the scene ClapClapClapClapClap

@ Aishu - awesomeeeeee SK and JSK sigs hun, esp love the Govardhan one ClapClapClapClapClap the blending is seamless and the texture and brushes are sooooo cool, really love it and will def use soon Star

..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Gunu and Janu, just posted the pics from that Bharat-Kaikeyi forgiveness scene you guys were asking about... here it is, can't wait for some stunning siggies of it: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1533313&PID=39478617&#39478617

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index