Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 69)

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged

@Gunia, thank you so much yaar! Love ya! And wow, seriously, that is so awesome!!!!! That person is very lucky indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To meet Ramji!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I were that lucky! That is just amazing!

@Janaki di, you're welcome di, loved the sigg! And thanks for showing the video! It had such a bhajan-like quality to it that I just couldn't stop watching it! Its so beautiful! And it was so great how they showed SitaRam giving darshan to their subjects, that adds much more meaning to the words. Just beautiful!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I made a few Gurmina reception sigs...hope you like them as I kept them simple because of time constraint.EmbarrassedLOL

Ram, Sita, and Ravan: the best of friendsWink
Which version should I post in my shop?

-Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 19 February 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here are some SK Video Avatars I made of the Kalyavan Vadh episode:

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
@ Gunu - thanks a tonnn for sharing the autograph hun, that is so so SOOOOO cool Dancing Post it in Sitaron Ki Duniya thread, it will prob be one of the most unique things we have there!!!

@ Janu - the reception siggies are beaUTifullllll.... esp the first one, can't take my esyes off it!!! Soooooooo rich and classy looking and that brush on top adds the perfect touch Clap
ClapClapClapClap Will post my own from those pics real soon - so, yeah, made some LOL
And the Kaalyavan avis ROCKkkkkk, will totally use the big one when I can fit it... you picked such a perfect moment, with Swapnil looking so regal and divine... ahhhh Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
So first I'm gonna share this aMAZZZing RS SK sig Aahana made for me... it's a combo of Kans Vadh and the sweet family reunion that follows, with text from... wait for it LOL... the when-we-were-little-and-they-were-still-friends SRK and Salman starrer Karan Arjun LOL Remember the song Bhangra Paale Dancing Was listening to it (and yes, dancing around to it ROFL) a couple days ago and when I heard this line, it struck me as a perfect fit for these back to back scenes. They mean "where can you ever find a sword that cuts through the truth? where can you find gates strong enough to imprison love?" Day Dreaming Matches well, doesn't it? Feel free to use!!

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
@Janaki di, the Gurmina siggies are just so marvelous! Loving this one especially, great new style with the box around the text! Super cute!

And the avis are just sooooo cute! Lol, the text so fits it! Esp the last one "Come Here Boy..." Hehe. Nice ones di!

@Lola di, wow superb request! The two scenes go well together, so beautifully done! And yes, the lyrics do fit well with the sigg. Almost as if it was written for SK!

MagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
@Aishu (in reply to all your posts):

Hehe, right, we're thinking too far ahead by talking about Gurmina's children, they only just got married.LOL But yes, it'd be soooo adorable if they had twins, but I think it'd also be cute if they had a girl and gave her one of Sita Ma's names....Deepikaji did that with her two girls. The eldest one's name is Vaidehi and the younger one is Janki.

I'm glad you like the Sita Ram Daras Ras song, it's one of my favs in Ramayan.Day Dreaming Arun and Deepika looked soooo regal and divine in that scene, and the way the subjects derived happiness from their darshan was just sooooo sweet and beautiful.....they just had to ruin it by defaming Sitaji later on.Angry

Thank you so much for liking the avis, I just love that scene in SK, can never get enough of it.Dancing And I'm glad you like the Gurmina sigs too, that pic of them is sooooo cute!

pakhara

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Really, they're names are Vaidehi and Janaki? Omg, that's sooooooooo cute! Deepikaji must have felt very gracious towards Sitaji because that was her role which earned so much love from her fans. That's really very sweet. 

And the song really is very sweet, but just goes to show how unsteady humans are with their thoughts. First they worship her and then they defame her. Agghhhh, so caught up in their own questions.

And you're welcome di! The siggies were amazing! Using that one now!

..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index