Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 68)

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Thank you Lola di!!!!!! I'm so happy that you liked it! I was experimenting a bit. And di, I have no clue about anything of the show. I sent Meghan a message asking the same thing. Hope to get a response soon!

Most welcome hun, it was well deserved... and awww cool, do let me know what he says if anything!! I love learning about the lives of saints Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakhara

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Me too! Would love to see him act in more mytho and religious shows! I'll def post his reply.
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here is the super cute RS SiyaRam req my friend Aahana made me, isn't it just divine looking?Day Dreaming LOVE how she arranged the pics and added the text.

Free for Use!

-Janu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaapakharaVishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Wow di! The text is too beautiful! It says that the sweet darshan of Sita and Ram is showered upon us like a rain fall! Too cute na! And the colorization is just amazing! I say that a lot. Need new adjectives! But anyways, great siggy!
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
@ ALL-
guys....Smile Luv ya all!! n if U reply for these comments n I dont reply den plzz plz plz dont mind @ all...EmbarrassedU understand no...Embarrassed EXAMSLOL So its also nopt necessary replying me for these hun..LOL

@Janu Di-
Thanx for luving my work hun!!!TongueTongue Means alooooooooot!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed m glad U luvd d Ranchodd ji siggie...yeah I agree Swapnil's expressions were too cute to hold hun!!Day DreamingLOL Luvd siggiefying it!!Day Dreaming Ur req frm Aaahna is also very soft n AMAZING!! I luv d song Ram daras ras...B'fully siggiefied!!ClapClapClapClapClapClap

@Mina-
Thanx for liking my work sweetie!!Embarrassed Luv U!! Btw ur avi was cute hunClap gr8 ClapClapClapClap

@Ahishu -
Aishuuuuuuuu thanx for praising yaar!! Thanx for likign my work n sooo sweeet of U to leave such shweeeeet comments which leave a smile on my face always!!!Day Dreaming Btw woowwww the Meghan siggie as Shri Bhaktamaal was superbClap 

@Lola Di-
Behna....aap to devi humari prernamayi bhagini....kya bhojan kar ke comments likhti hain?Shocked Bataane ka kasht karengi?LOLLOLLOLLOLShocked 
Awww...thanx aloooooooot for liking each of my siggieEmbarrassed will post the tuts later on hun...hope  U understand...its Exam timeGeekLOL  Wo to hai hi kal hi siggies post karte waqt Ram naam ke pankh laga liye the...tabhi to intiiii sigggies kal post ho gayi...ImagineLOLLOLLOLLOL Day Dreaming 

@Vdo Di-
 Rocking n bright bright slides hun!!!Clap

@Aisha-
I always get amazed by ur colorizations!!ClapClap How do U do this??ShockedShockedStarStarStarStar

MagadhSundaripakharaVishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Wow di! The text is too beautiful! It says that the sweet darshan of Sita and Ram is showered upon us like a rain fall! Too cute na! And the colorization is just amazing! I say that a lot. Need new adjectives! But anyways, great siggy!

I know! I just love this song soooooooooooooo much in RS's Uttar Ramayan. It's really one of Ravindra Jain's most beautiful compositions.Day Dreaming Here's the full song if you want to listen to it:

I'm glad you like the sig.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Hi frnds!!

One of my FB frnd Ravi bhaiya was with Arun ji in the same flight...He took his autograph..bhaiya cud not get dat where to take his autograph..LOL Then he had just 1 thing..i.e the flight ticket...Arun ji signed on dat..here U can see his autograph..on ur right hand side..Janu di was eager to see d sign...here it is..Embarrassed tantedaaan..LOL

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
OMG Gunia!!!!!!!! That's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool, your friend is really super duper lucky!Day DreamingPartyDancing Thanks for sharing with us, I'll try to use his autograph as a brush in a sig.LOL

Btw, was this recent?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index