Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 67)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here is a Gurmina sig jenny1000 made using some of their old pics (notice that Gurmeet doesn't have his stubble yetLOL)....it was a freebie from her update so I'm posting it here on behalf of her:

-Janu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhimuffins2waffles

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

@Aishi di!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back with another gorgeous creation! Its just marvelous di! The texture suits the pics so well and the text font is stunning! You're seriously a very talented siggy maker! Awesome job!

@Janaki di, I know right! I totally agree with everything you said about Gurmina. Most tv couples only get together to increase their fan numbers. So not right! And omg! That will be something when they have kids! Wouldn't it be awesome if they had twins!! Lil Luv and Kush! Well, we're getting a little to ahead, but anyways, love that Jodi.

And thanks so much for liking the Meghan siggy. You know what, I don't know what his role is in Bhaktmaal. The person who tagged him had named the album "the making of Shri Bhaktmaal" and Meghan didn't post anything on his wall, so I have no clue.

And the siggy by Jenny is just awesome! Sooooo professional! I mean seriously totally pro! Wow. And yeah, its really interesting how the tv actors' styles keep changing.

@Aisha, wowwwwwwwwwwwww, you're siggies seriously rock! The colorization is amazing! Thanks for posting them here! Please make as many as you can! Loving them so much!

Here's my Gurmina reception siggy

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 18 February 2011 at 6:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhimuffins2wafflesAS....RamKiJanaki..

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
^thanks yaara
but i need pics too, coz i hvnt pic collection of G.D

senorita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakhara

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
You're most welcome! And we have quite a collection of Gurmina pics from Ramayan on our mytho photo gallery. But they're not very recent or of the wedding, so yeah, don't know if that'll help.

AS..

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
sorry but not from Ramayan
i want G.D offscreen pics. if any of u have..

senorita

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_1992

sorry but not from Ramayan
i want G.D offscreen pics. if any of u have..

senorita

You can find all their offscreen pics (old and new) in this thread:

Look under the ToC for their pics.

pakhara

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
@ Janu, Aishu, Vedo, and Gunu - thank you guys soooooooo much for being shooo shweet about the Kaikeyi forgiveness sigs, y'all are the best Hug Though I felt I didn't do my best on the RS one you guys are always so supportive and encouraging, can't thank you enough Embarrassed Will post the pics soon as we land up on the next page of the pic gallery since I think the current one's loaded enough LOL

@ Gunu - awww wowwwzzz the new combo sig is a real stunner hun Day Dreaming So soft and pretty, just heavenly to look at Star And this new colorization on the Pushp Vatika one is amazing, so bright and festive and ekdam mazedaar Dancing
http://i.imgur.com/BiL9G.jpg
How did you do it?!!
Best of luck on those exams btw, Ram naam ke pankh lagaake jaana!!

@ Vedo - first off, yayyyyy new Vedo siggies Dancing Second, they are SOOOOOOOOOOO pretty!!!! Among the best Gurmina wedding sigs I've seen so far... the coloring on the transparent one is soooo lively and lovely,and the sindoor one's the icing on the cake.... sooooo royal and beautiful ClapClapClapClapClap

@ Janu - the reception sig is sooooooooooooo pretty hun, esp given the very few pics available so far ShockedClapClapClapClapClap The dark, deep texture is a perfect match for the pics as is the quote... altogether a verrrryyyyyy pretty sig Day Dreaming

@ Aishu - wowwww hun the Meghan sig is SUPerb ClapClapClapClapClap Love the texture you put over it, very cool! And the show seems interesting from the pics and title... any idea what channel it's gonna be on and when?

@ Aish - again AMAzing job on the reception sig esp considering the pics aren't out yet... you handled them totally differently and it's so beautiful Day Dreaming Love the circle thing and the whole layout... very youthful and cute, can't wait to see more of it ClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by lola610 - 18 February 2011 at 9:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deepsmuffins2wafflesVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Thank you Lola di!!!!!! I'm so happy that you liked it! I was experimenting a bit. And di, I have no clue about anything of the show. I sent Meghan a message asking the same thing. Hope to get a response soon!

MagadhSundari

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index