Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 66)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
@Gunia,

OMG!!!! You made a Ranchhod sig! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Day Dreaming You know, that's one of my fav Swapnil scenes so you don't know just how happy you made me.Hug Def using it soon!

@Vedo,

Oh WOW, your Gurmina marriage sigs are sooooooooo cute, loving all of them esp the 3rd, that combo Ramayan/real-life Sindhoor idea is just Fab!Day DreamingDay Dreaming Def snagging it into my marriage slideshow!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

@Janaki di, thanks so much di! *Hugs!* And no, the siggy is BETTER than the texture! Loving the style so much and the colorization is just so perfect! The text is just so beautiful and wow, everything is just perfect!

@Lola di, thank you!!!!!!!!! Glad you liked! And thanks for the info about aish, I'll def make my req the next time she's open. And what are you talking about? The siggy is amazing!!!!!!! The colorization is just awesome!

@Gunia, awww you so welcome sweetie! And yes, everyone here is so talented. That's why I love spending so much time here with you guys. I get to see one great siggy after another. And omg Gunia!!! The Deepika sigg is just SO cool! Lovely work! Great colorizations!!!!!!  And the combo one is amazing as always.  And the two Arun-Deeps ones are just WOwwwwwwwwwwwww! But….the LAST one ROCKS! You're BEST work yet!! And the Swapnil one is shooooo cute!

@Mina, dear great job!! Always love your avis. And no, it will only disappear if too many people use it from that link. Imgur is a good site.

@Vedo, the master of the transparent siggies is back!!!!! The first one is just gorgeous! Loving the flowers at the edge! And the second and third one is just super duper awesome with the glowing effect and all! And the text is so fitting!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariarun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here is a sig I made of Gurmeet and Debina's grand reception, don't both of them look stunning?Cool

-Janu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
They're both so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg, I love that couple! They're so real and not fake! You get what I mean? They're so meant to be together! And lovely siggy! Just gorgeous!

Hey, here's a Meghan siggy from the pics on his fb account. Didn't know what to title it as i don't know his character's name, so i gave it that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Awhh thanks so much for the compliments guys! You're too sweet!

Amazing work once again :D

Another Gurmina..reception. Free to use

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

They're both so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg, I love that couple! They're so real and not fake! You get what I mean? They're so meant to be together! And lovely siggy! Just gorgeous!

I know, they're really natural with each other, you can tell they're not faking their relationship for publicity like some couples, love them! Guess the next celebration we have with them will be their housewarming party or their first child.Wink And thank you so much for liking my sig.Hug

Wow, the Meghan sig you made is fabulous!Clap He looks great in that show, what's his character about?
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Awhh thanks so much for the compliments guys! You're too sweet!

Amazing work once again :D

Another Gurmina..reception. Free to use

Oh wow, GORGEOUS sig, Aish! One of your best!Day Dreaming  The blue texture really suits the pics and the way you arranged the text is FAB!

Btw, in the bottom lefthand corner pic, doesn't it look like Gurmeet has a long dangly earring?LOL
AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Gurmeet-Debina

---------------------------------------------------------------

senorita

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index