Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 64)

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Another Gurmina sigg

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 17 February 2011 at 4:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhimuffins2waffles..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Amazing sig, Aishu! It's really cute!Day Dreaming Love it!

Here is a RadheKrishna sig I made today using a new parchment texture I found online...isn't it gorgeous (the texture, not my sigLOL)?

With different text

-Janu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
@ Aishu - thanks a ton sweets, really glad you liked Hug Gurmina wedding sigs being posted soon, those that you saw plus more, not to worry Wink And Aish129 is open reasonably often, but she still has a lot of reqs to tackle from this current batch... soon as she is again, I'll let you know!! And loveee the new Gurmina sig, the heart brush adds the perfect touch and the blending is pro Clap

@ Gunu - glad you liked it behna, made my day Dancing I do have the scene and the pics, though they're a bit blurry cuz it's not in the HQ dvds Unhappy Will post what I've got real soon though! And the combo sig is, as always, STUNNING ClapClapClapClapClap Esp love the brush you used near Sita Maa's sad face, it's a perfect fit Star

@ Janu - no, not just the texture, the whole sig is FLAWLESS ClapClapClapClapClap Soon as I can I'm def using it, the warmth in the coloring and that perfect brush on the top right are just... wowwwww Day Dreaming Love that scene, love the line from Prem Jagat (esp since on Orkut I had to analyzed it for pages and pages, just that one line LOL), and loveee what you did with them, amazing job Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Siggies of the day... again matching RS-AS Ramayan ones, this time from the Kaikeyi/Bharat forgiveness scene. I'm sooooo not happy with how the RS turned out, don't even know why I'm posting it :( The pics are kinda grainy so when I do any different coloring stuff it's accentuating that... makes me all the more admire Aish for handling them soooo well in my request... anyway feel free to use:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
WOW, aMAZing sigs, Lolaaaa!Day Dreaming Really love the colorization of the AS Ramayan one, it makes the sig look so soft and all the more meaningful, and of course the text is well chosenClap, but because the scene is a rare one in RS Ramayan, I really cherish this sig beyond anything.Day Dreaming You blended the pics perfectly and again, the quote you chose is just sheer perfection. Great job! I also cannot wait for the pics from the scene.Tongue

Btw guys,

I just brought over two RS Ramayan pic updates from our old CCs to the mytho pic gallery: Meghnad Vadh and Angad @ Ravan's court. If you were not there at the CC time, do check them out and make sigs!Tongue

Instead of taking new pic updates, I am going to spend the following days bringing over more old pic updates from the CCs so that we do not lose them.LOL

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Gunia, ati sundar siggies behena!!! Hum sab toh hamesha dekh kar ashcharyachakit rahe jatei hai ke tumhe itne sare combo siggs ke ideas kaha se milte hai. Lols, just amazing, loving the text!

Thanx Aishu for liking my work!! U're really a sweetheart!! 
U're no less than anybody yaar...hum hi kyun devi? Yahaan to sabhi talented hainLOL

MagadhSundaripakhara

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Cute sigs, gunia! LOVED your SiyaRam one in the previous pages and this combo sig is also cute.Smile
Awwww.......thanx a bunch!Embarrassed Ur Radhe Shyam siggie is brilliant!!! Luv the brightness...its awesome!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

@ Gunu - glad you liked it behna, made my day Dancing I do have the scene and the pics, though they're a bit blurry cuz it's not in the HQ dvds Unhappy Will post what I've got real soon though! And the combo sig is, as always, STUNNING ClapClapClapClapClap Esp love the brush you used near Sita Maa's sad face, it's a perfect fit Star

Awwww.............means alooooooooot to me behna..aap jaise param pratibhavaan bhagini ka diwas ban gaya to maano sakshaat Loleshwari dewi ka din ban gaya!!LOL Okay...will wait to see d pics...n thanx for liking all d brushes n d combinationsBig smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index