Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 63)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Gunia, ohhhhhhh, I am so loving the combo sigg! The colors are so pretty and bright! Omg, seriously just amazing work! Keep it up sis!

Awwww.........thanx a tonne for liking it!!! Really means alooot aloooot aloooot to me!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakhara

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

@ all - so glad you guys liked the Valentine's couples siggie, made my day DancingAnd thanks for using it, those of you who did Hug

@ Gunu = the SiyaRam sig from that cute Lav Kush scene is just awwwwwwDay Dreamingsome!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it, the blending and the softness of it just makes it so extraordinarily pretty Day Dreaming Def using soon!!

Awwww........thanx a bunch for luving it hun  OMG!!! So sweeeeet of ya behna U'll kill me I know datLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Btw woooooooooowwwwwwww sheer GORGEOUSNESS behna!!! Luving it to bits..n wooowww dis paper texture is just AMAZING!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Luving it....b'ful work!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClap Make more Classic stuffs hun!!!LOLBtw luvd ur req of Kaikeyi mata's apologize...ya right..such a b'ful scene not again in my DVDs..Cry do U have dat scene...or can U post d pics frm dat scene??Shocked

Edited by arun-deeps - 17 February 2011 at 10:09am

MagadhSundari

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Hey guys here's a RS RAMAYAN & SK combo siggie...

Hope U like it!!Tongue

FEEL FREE TO USE!!Big smile

n
plz commentTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Guddi updated her shop, and she made two Gurmina sigs as part of her freebies. Aren't they gorgeous?Day Dreaming Wow, it's amazing to see all the styles people have used on the same pics and scenes to make them all different, really amazing!Clap

-janu

Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Cute sigs, gunia! LOVED your SiyaRam one in the previous pages and this combo sig is also cute.Smile
...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
wow, niceee cgs everyoneee, using some !!Tongue So many Gurmina cgs to choose from, hayyee!Dancing

..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
@Gunia, ati sundar siggies behena!!! Hum sab toh hamesha dekh kar ashcharyachakit rahe jatei hai ke tumhe itne sare combo siggs ke ideas kaha se milte hai. Lols, just amazing, loving the text!

@Janaki di, wowwwwwwwwww, the siggies are so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I love them! If I didn't have my JSK reqs I would be using them right now!

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Janaki di, wowwwwwwwwww, the siggies are so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I love them! If I didn't have my JSK reqs I would be using them right now!

I'm glad you like them, more will be coming up once the reception pics and videos are posted!TongueDancing

pakhara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index