Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 62)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Guys,

You all made sooooooooooooooo many cute Gurmina sigs that I'm using them all in a slideshow of about 20 sigs, because I don't feel it fair to nitpick just one or two, they're all gorgeous!Embarrassed Hope you don't mind....

-Janu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
OMG Lola, the title song sigs are sooooooo stunning, love them!Day Dreaming The colorization of the AS Ramayan one is just perfect for the pic, but the crumply wallpaper thing of the RS Ramayan one is sheer perfection, how did you do it?Clap

MagadhSundari

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

@Janaki di, thanks a lot di! You made me change my avi twice!! Well, anyways, the gorgeous siggs you posted make up for that! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the soft glow of the siggy, its really very beautiful!

@Aish di, wowwwwwwwwwwww the siggy is so cute! I love the text, its so fitting and beautiful! You came up with that? And your frame style is just signature of you! Such a cute siggy!!!!!

@Lola di, thanks a lot di! So glad you liked! Also loving your Ramayan siggs a lot! Kyaa baat hai! Ati sundar colorization! LOVEEEEEE it!!!!!!!!!! But where is your Gurmina wedding siggy huh? Saw it in the other thread, post it here too!!!!

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 16 February 2011 at 8:07pm

..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG Lola, the title song sigs are sooooooo stunning, love them!Day Dreaming The colorization of the AS Ramayan one is just perfect for the pic, but the crumply wallpaper thing of the RS Ramayan one is sheer perfection, how did you do it?Clap

Thanks a ton hun, really appreciate it Hug Crumply wallpaper thing is something I've played around with on a couple of new sigs I've saved for the new update, brownie points for guessing who's in the other one ROFL You can find these textures on DA and LJ and stuff, just type in paper texture... and then, depending on how light/dark your sig is, put this over it and set to either darken or multipy. Make sure you use gaussian blur on the parts that are in people's faces, though. Thanks again Star
MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Speaking of sharing stuff, I forgot to show you guys the BEAutiful vid sig Aish129 made me... it's from the rare scene right after Shri Ram's Rajyabhishek when he makes Bharat apolgize to his mom for snubbing her all these years... and in effect, makes him forgive her. Verrryyyy beautiful scene Day Dreaming Feel free to use!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaarun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Wowwwwww, that is such a beautiful vid avi. You know when you usually make those, the gif animation totally ruins the quality of the pic, well that's totally not the case here! The siggy is just so clear and beautiful and the colorization on the video match the siggy! Everything is just so perfect! Does Aish129 take video reqs often?
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Updated the ToC, guys!Tongue AS Ramayan's section is flowing with page numbers because of all our Gurmina sigs.LOL

Vishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL creations eveyone! Heart
 Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

MagadhSundari

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index