Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 61)

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

@Gunia, ohhhhhhh, I am so loving the combo sigg! The colors are so pretty and bright! Omg, seriously just amazing work! Keep it up sis!

@Deepika di, wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are soooooooooooooooo lucky! CONGRATULATIONS DI!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just so great that they see their fans' hard work! And the siggy is just gorgeous, the BEST Gurmina sigg probably! Wow

And thanks so much for posting the JSK siggs here too! I fell in love with them when I saw them on fb, they're so pretty!

@Janaki di, The pics are stunning aren't they? And thanks so much for posting the freebies! They're just magnificent! Shikha di's work is just gorgeous and Ahana did a stupendous job as well!  BEAUTIFUL siggies!!!!!!! And when you're talking about the siggy in that lady's house, do you mean the modern day Shabari? I saw the sbs vid of that. And the avis you made are just awesome! Going to use, ok? And the siggs are just awesome! The colors on it are just awesome and the high contrast suits so well!! WOW!

@Parina di, wow great job di! I'm loving the textures and colorizations you used! Lovely! Thanks for telling us that about the sindoor. Yes, Debina does have all of his love. And the second one is just wow! The brush is so cool!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps..RamKiJanaki..

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
feel free for use

Gurmeet-Debina

first time i make sig, reason, when i watch the segment, i was in skole, aur mujhe itni hushi koi kay explain karna muskil hai, dil kar raha tabhi sigs and avis bana loon, but was feelling not wel.. still im not felling well just coz of bad weahther..Angry
never watch them any segment before ., and then i watchd few segments (feburay 2011).
may Allah bless them always.. hamesha khush rahain ek dosray kay sath.. Ameen..
and the reason i make is they are not CHIPKO couple.,  thanks God they are not like other real life couples, . i hate CHIPKO CHIPKO couple. (btw u know na CHIPKO CHIPKO meanLOL
they are simple, gorgeous, beautiful couple. ooh totaly made for each other. Embarrassed

will try to make more, but need pics

---------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1547631&TPN=116

senorita

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pakharamuffins2wafflesVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
@Aisha, wowwwwwwwwwww those siggies are just too pretty! God bless them both! Thanks for making such wonderful creations and posting them here!

Hey guys, here are my siggies of the wedding.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhimuffins2waffles..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Gorgeous sig, Aishu, LOVE the first one, it's very bright and the colorizations are just FAB!

Here are some creations my friend, SamPari, made. Aren't they glowingly gorgeous?Day Dreaming They are freebies.

--

--

-Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 16 February 2011 at 6:52pm

pakharaVishakha_Sakhimuffins2waffles

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
SO beautiful guys! Loving everything!

Gurmina wedding I made. free to use :)

pakharaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Wow, lovely sig, Aish! LOVE the colorizations you used!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muffins2waffles

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
@ all - so glad you guys liked the Valentine's couples siggie, made my day DancingAnd thanks for using it, those of you who did Hug

@ Gunu = the SiyaRam sig from that cute Lav Kush scene is just awwwwwwDay Dreamingsome!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it, the blending and the softness of it just makes it so extraordinarily pretty Day Dreaming Def using soon!!

@ Vedo, Pari, Aishu, Janu, Aish, and DEEPS Shocked - all the Gurmina sigs are soooooo beautiful, some of you guys' best work EVER ClapClapClapClapClap Amazing that you're all doing such different things with the same exact pics and making each one so unique and special... all your colorings, styles, and layouts are really impressive, hats off Hug

@ Deeps - AAP?!! Saakshaat ShockedROFL Welcome back deviji, missed you like hell and boy are you back with a bang... really loved all the siggies you shared esp the Aditi one, can't wait to see what you make us from alllllllllll the new pic updates from the old mythos you'll see in the gallery Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deepspakharaVishakha_Sakhimuffins2waffles..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Ok so I did make a couple of Gurmina wedding sigs to fit the season LOL But... methinks I'll hold off for a tad so that they pile up and in case we see the reception pics tomorrow then I can do a whole big bulk update of them. Until then... more stuff from the update that hasn't made it here yet... actually one was in it, one wasn't... had made them simultaneously as kind of a "title song" set for both Ramayans with one sort of defining pic from each... feel free to use:

RS Ramayan:
btw this one I tried something new, the crumply paper look that I've seen better artists use LOL Whaddaya think? Does it fit mytho pics?

Brighter...

AS Ramayan

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaamuffins2wafflesVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index