Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 58)

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Well thanks di, for telling me! And no, the text is not much of a mistake really, still makes sense. And thank you for liking the Valentine siggs! Smile And the mehendi siggs turned out to be super fantastic! I just love your high contrast colorizations! SO beautiful! I'm going to make siggs of that scene too! And didn't you just love Debina's dress and cool earrings! The interviewer was right when she said "uspe char chand laga diye" meaning "it added the beauty of four moons."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Well thanks di, for telling me! And no, the text is not much of a mistake really, still makes sense. And thank you for liking the Valentine siggs! Smile And the mehendi siggs turned out to be super fantastic! I just love your high contrast colorizations! SO beautiful! I'm going to make siggs of that scene too! And didn't you just love Debina's dress and cool earrings! The interviewer was right when she said "uspe char chand laga diye" meaning "it added the beauty of four moons."

Oh, that's a relief...then what's the difference between 'Pe' and 'Se', and which context are they used? Would be interested to know.Smile

Aww, thanks for liking my sigs, Debina's dress and jewels really are stunning, she has such great taste in clothing.Thumbs Up

Can't wait for your sigs!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Pe means at and Se means of or with. Prem Dagar Se Naav Parichay Hai means that now there is new knowledge of the road of love. My translation might  be sketchy and very helpful, it I think it still sort of makes sense both ways.

Here's the sangeet sigg. I just loved these pics.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Gunia, thanks sooooooooooo much for using my sigg dear! Means a lot! And I'm just loving the new RS sigg, its so pretty, and the quote is just beautiful! Perfect pictures chosen too! And its just so girly and pretty and pink! Awesome job!

Awwww.....no problm yaar...I feel very very happy using itEmbarrassed Thanx for luving my RS RAMAYAN sigEmbarrassed Awww....thanx for such sweet comments..
Btw ur sig req frm Shikhz is AWESOME!!! 

...PARiNA...pakhara

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Gunia,

Aww, adorable SiyaRam sig hun, soooo valentine-ish and cute!Day Dreaming And thanks for liking my sigs, so sweet of you! And I'll translate that song to you by the weekend for sure. Remind me if I don't.Wink
Thanx a tonne for liking it hunEmbarrassed Ohhhh dat songgggg...plzz post na...till d weekends LOLLOLLOLLOL
Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Thnk u soooooo much pari di....aishu...janu di n mina fr liking the siggies n fr a warm welcome...yyyyaaayyyyyy m luving it...hehe...
@janu di...wwwwwwoooooowwww di the siggies u made r adorable....m really going crazyyyyy on this occassion...gurmina looking like angels seriouslyyyy....all this actually reminded me their onscreen marriage n pre marriage scenes in Ramayan...its a dream run....cant wait to see their wedding pics....
I'll add all the siggies u made in my slide wen i'll log in frm pc....

Waitng fr ur pm di... ;)

@Aishu...wwwwwooooowwwww amazing siggy dear.. Loving it..fr sure will be adding in the slide...hehe

@Pari di...hey di. .Aapse toh baat hoti rehti h..aapki gurmina siggies b mere dabbe me jaayengi hehe...
Bas yar main toh khud exam khatam hone ki wait kr rahi hu...

pakhara..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
@Gunia, no prob dear! Your creation deserved those comments! It was so beautiful! And thanks for liking my req!

@Deepika di, thanks sooooooooo much di! Feel so flattered right now!

Dpka1415arun-deeps

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Hey guys!!!

Here's an RS RAMAYAN SK combo sig!!
Hope U all like!!
FEEL FREE TO USE
n
plzzzz comment!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415DharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index