Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 57)

Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
awww thnks alot Vedo ...missed u too yar ....thnks for liking the siggies ... glad u liked them .. Big smile

here's another collage of their sangeet function:

hope u all like this as well...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

@Dpka Di-

WELCOME BACK!!!!  
Hehe nice creations..Clap n thanx for adding mine...feeling very special  

@Vdo-
Awwwwwww.........thanx a tonne sweetheart sis!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dpka1415

heyyyyyyy frnds ... m here on IF aftr almost 2months ... how r u all??
btw i hope u remember me j/k LOLLOL
missed u guyz like hell ... wwwwooooooowwwwww 2nd creation gallery gr8 hun ... Vedo,Aishu,Gunia ... everyone's rocking yarrrr ... along with the all time stars Janu di, Pari di n Lola ..Big smileBig smile did i miss anyone?? sory if i did ... Shocked

haanji miss kia aapko bahut ... jaldi se exams khatam karo ...
btw  beautiful
Gurmina siggs AWESOME Clap - Pari

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 15 February 2011 at 11:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415..RamKiJanaki..

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
hiiii friends,

nice creations u all made !!!!!ClapClapClapClapClap Sorry for my disappearance from the forum, was very busy and my mummy forbid me from the computer.CryLOL

Luving all ur creations, especially the gurmina ones, wasn't their sangeet party soooooo romantic??Day Dreaming Wowww, can't stop watching the vid over and over! And u all made such gorgeous creations, thank u!

Using urs Deepu diii, welcome back!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Will post replies in a bit, currently too hyped up over Gurmina's Mehendi party, it was soooo romantic and magical!Day Dreaming

Amazing creations all of you: Gunia, Vedo, Deepika, and Parina, love your works a lot, you guys really beautify this thread big time!Clap

Till I make some more creations, here is a Gurmina Mehendi Sig made by Shikha as a freebie in her shop...sharing it with all of you!

http://i.imgur.com/t4rom.jpg

-Janu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415...PARiNA...arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

@Gunia, thanks sooooooooooo much for using my sigg dear! Means a lot! And I'm just loving the new RS sigg, its so pretty, and the quote is just beautiful! Perfect pictures chosen too! And its just so girly and pretty and pink! Awesome job!

@Parina di, OMG! The Gurmina sigg is just too gorgeous! Really great work!!

@Janaki di, omg thank you!!!!!!!!!! I didn't get a PM. Loving my new sigg soo much!!!! And she outdid herself on the Mehendi one! Its sooooooo gorgeous! I would so use it if I had more room in my siggy box!

@Vedo, wowwwwww dear, you are seriously THE MASTER of the transparent effect! All of these siggies are just STUNNING!!!!!!! Loving the colorization on the first one, a real masterpiece. And the second one is just so professional. A real designer can't come anywhere close to that. And the last two ones really capture the "awwwwwww" moment! So cute!

@Deepika di, Welcome back to IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You're back with a bang! Sundar sangeet siggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've watched the sbs vid of the sangeet. It was such beautiful moment. Your siggies make it look even more beautiful!!!!!!

Here's the request siggy from Shikha di. Totally loving it! Feel free to use!

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 15 February 2011 at 3:39pm

Dpka1415...PARiNA.....RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
@Deepika,

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug OMG, how long it has been since I last saw you on IF!!!Shocked Sending you a PM right now. And GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS Gurmina sigs, I esp love the big one with Debi holding up her hands, both that pic and your sig are lovellyyyy.Day Dreaming So glad to see your creations after so long, hun, hope we can see you here more often.Hug And wasn't the Mehendi video just magical? Debi was soooo cute in her excitement and it was so nice to see Guru looking so relaxed after so long, poor guy has been overworking himself.

@Vedo,

Oh WOW, stunning sigs!StarClap All of them are soooooooooooo cute, but I LOVE the one where you used the pic of Guru and Debi in their Ram/Sita vanvaas clothes, one of the best pics of them.Day Dreaming Great job, keep posting more!Tongue

@Aishu,

No problem, hun, sometimes Shikha does not send PMs when requests are complete so I always keep an eye on her updates whenever I req.Embarrassed Your req turned out really pretty, I love her colorizations!Clap And you're right, the Gurmina Mehendi sig is really stunning. And adorable sigs you posted two pages back, both the JSK and Ramayan sigs are fab!Clap

Btw, in reply to your previous post, the text mistake I made wasn't the transition of Hindi to English, but I think the text was supposed to be 'Prem Dagar Se Nav Parichay Hai' instead of 'Prem Dagar Pe Nav Parichay Hai' as I wrote. Hope it's not too bad of a mistake.Embarrassed 

@Parina,

Adorable Gurmina sig, can't take my eyes off of it!Day Dreaming The colorizations you used are soooo pretty.

@Gunia,

Aww, adorable SiyaRam sig hun, soooo valentine-ish and cute!Day Dreaming And thanks for liking my sigs, so sweet of you! And I'll translate that song to you by the weekend for sure. Remind me if I don't.Wink

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 15 February 2011 at 7:02pm

Dpka1415arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here are two Gurmina sigs I made from their Mehendi party...don't they both look adorable?Day Dreaming Debina in particular looks stunning!

Text is from Devaki Maiyya's Mehendi ceremony from SK, thought it was fitting since I didn't know the 'Sakhi Sajano Solah Singhaar' one from AS's Ramayan.LOL

Feel Free to Use!

-Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 15 February 2011 at 6:40pm

Dpka1415...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index