Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 55)

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Woww sooo pretty siggys Janu! Embarrassed
Amazing work! Clap  Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
@ All - thank you guys for being super sweet as always, really happy you liked the Rukminiji and Junior Ramji sigs... yippeeee Dancing Y'alls are the best Hug

@ Gunu - ya I saw the Arun pics behna, saw that movie when I was small along with many other such t-series films which starred Arunji... like have you seen the Vaishnodevi one where he does what he does best i.e. plays Shri Ram Day Dreaming Thanks for posting, will siggify as soon as I can!! And the Valentines combo sig is BEAutiful, loveeeeeeeeeee combo sigs, loveeeeeeeeeeee the scenes you chose, loveeeeeeee the hilarious and adorable quote ROFL, LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you so goes without saying, how I feel about the sig Heart
HeartHeartHeartHeart

@ Aishu - aww no probz hun, you'll catch up on SK in no time Wink Any notes on what you've seen so far? Liked, disliked, found anything funny/touching/interesting in those epis... perhaps those bodyguards who never cease to make me giggle when they dressed up as women to get Rohini to Gokul LOL Do tell over @ the diary thread when you get a chance Tongue And the Gurmina sigs are tooooooooooo cute, love the way you do the soft but bright textures... so pretty Day Dreaming

@ Swati - beautiful work as always dear, glad to have you back... that reminds me to go comment @ your shop, the update's soooooooooo big that every time I try to view from my phone it doesn't load Unhappy But I'm home now so I'll be there in a sec!!

@ Pari - arre wahhhhhhhhhh both the siggies are so wonderful hun... or should I say Pari-ful StarLOL LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEee the coloring you did on the JSK sig, very very unique and cool and perfect for the mood of the pics... and love the blending of the Arun as Shivji sig, it's just flawless ClapClapClapClapClap

@ Janu awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww look @ those Valentine's sigs hun... wooooowwwwwwwwwwzies Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming They're all beautiful but my heart is set on the RS SiyaRam one... layout, texture, blending, and perfectly applicable song line you chose are the perfect ingredients for a fairytale... it's a whole new level of pretty, will def have to use soon!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...arun-deeps..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
HeartHeartHeart Happy Valentine's Day HeartHeartHeart
More coming in a bit, hopefully... for now, feel free to use:

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415DharmaPriyaa...PARiNA...arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Lola!! AWESOME siggys!!
I Heart the text, one of my songs from AS Ramayan! Embarrassed And your blending is superb!
Clap Clap Clap
I'm def using this one:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415MagadhSundari...PARiNA.....RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
@Gunu,

Amazing new sigs, hun, LOVE the marriage siggie you made of RamSita and LakhanUrmi, esp the third version!Day Dreaming And your combo Ramayan-SK sig is sooooo pretty, love the 2nd version esp.Clap 

@Lola,

WOW, the AS Ramayan sig is one of my favs of your update, the texture you used and the effects/colorization are soooooooooo beautifulDay Dreaming, already added it to my slide. Just hope I can put it up soon.LOL And your new RS couples sig is soooooooooooooo cute and beautifully made, snagged it!Dancing The colorization as usual is just FAB! And thank you so much for liking my sigs, made my day.Hug

@Aishu,

Gorgeous Gurmina sigs, love each and every one of them!ClapClapClap All your styles are just FAB!

@Vedo,

Thank you sooooooooooo much for liking my creations, hun.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

@Gunia, wowzies dear!!!! Superb siggy! I love the quote, Grid paper lol!!!!!! And you even used a grid paper texture! My sis is very clever! Awesome job! Loving the correlation of the pics! Stupendous job as always!

@Parina di, amazing creations di! I love the colorization on the first one! Great! And the Shivji one is just magnificent! So beautiful!

@Janaki di, happy valentine's day! And wowww, so many valentine siggies!!!!!! OMG! Loving the Ramayan one! Just gorgeous! The textures you used work so well, pls make more like these! And the SK one is just too cute! The text came from the song, na! And what are you talking about, the text is in hindi, there's no correct way to spell it in English. And thanks so much for liking the Gurmina siggs!

@Lola di, ok di, I'll reply in the SK thread. And LOVE LOVE LOVE your new sigg! Its just too pretty! Aapki nayi style bohout hi rocking hai! Loving the colorization and the metallic effect! And including all the Ramayan jodis is so nice! Loving the sigg so much!!!!!!!!

Here are a few from my side.

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 14 February 2011 at 7:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415DharmaPriyaa...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

@ All - thank you guys for being super sweet as always, really happy you liked the Rukminiji and Junior Ramji sigs... yippeeee Dancing Y'alls are the best Hug

@ Gunu - ya I saw the Arun pics behna, saw that movie when I was small along with many other such t-series films which starred Arunji... like have you seen the Vaishnodevi one where he does what he does best i.e. plays Shri Ram Day Dreaming Thanks for posting, will siggify as soon as I can!! And the Valentines combo sig is BEAutiful, loveeeeeeeeeee combo sigs, loveeeeeeeeeeee the scenes you chose, loveeeeeeee the hilarious and adorable quote ROFL, LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you so goes without saying, how I feel about the sig Heart
HeartHeartHeartHeart

OMG!!! Super sweeeeeeeeeeet comments I cant handleLOLLOLLOLLOLDay Dreaming
Day DreamingBtw yuppppp have seen dat movie too....Embarrassed he looks gr888 there too!!Day Dreaming
Btw this is just FABULOUS siggie behna!!! Atyadhik aanandit kar diya!!  Luv it to bits..everything the text, the pics, the very feelingLOL the glow..is AWESOMEST!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClap n thanx for liking my creations too!!Big smile make me feel gr888Dancing
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Gunu,

Amazing new sigs, hun, LOVE the marriage siggie you made of RamSita and LakhanUrmi, esp the third version!Day Dreaming And your combo Ramayan-SK sig is sooooo pretty, love the 2nd version esp.Clap 

Aww...........thats sooo sweeeeet...means aloooooooooot to me!!Day Dreaming
n ur lovely vday siggies were just out of dis world!!! Rocking as always!!Dancing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index