Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 53)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Gunia, awww, thank you soooooo much dear! So glad you liked the siggy!!!! And yeah, its really surprising at how she could handle such graceful and mature roles at such a young age, na? I love her acting, so touching!  And Gunia, wowwwzzies hun, I saw the pic update and the snaps are so beautiful! I love Arunji's graceful god-like expressions! And I saw that later on he wore normal village clothing, so that means Shivji himself came to see his Bhakts na! So sweet!

Ya off course its suprising...Aditi is a wonderful actressClap 
Ya Arunji is blessed W*H all those expresiionsLOL Ya actually Gajendra Chauhan goes blind due to Girja devi(parvatiji's curse) so Shivji helps him all the way!Big smile 
Thanx for liking all those snaps 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakhara

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

My friend Guddi (prerna4rishav) made me this Kalyavan/Krishna sig from SK....isn't it gorgeous?Approve Lols, I generally don't go this gaga over a sig that is rakshas-themed, but I love this episode in SK, it was so upbeat, funny, and meaningful at the same time, and I just looooove the song(s) that came during it.Day Dreaming The text I gave Guddi is one of my fav lines from the song, meaning that God himself got the name of Ranchhod (fugitive) for running away from battle.

As usual, free for use!Wink 

-Janu
Gr88888 req!!!Clap ClapI've also got to share a req frm her W*H ya all!!Embarrassed Just luv d way she siggifies n uses such super colorozations!! 
Btw ohhoooo prerna is Guddi??? OMG!! never knew dat...LOL
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

@ all - thanks a million for liking the RadheShyam sig, made my week Blushing More of that coloring coming up real soon!!

@ Gunu - the new Pushp Vatika sig was stunning as always Day Dreaming Love the text brushes you used in the background, gives that romantic feel so nicely!! And loveeee the Lakhan-Siya vanvaas acceptance sig like crazy, very touching concept and rarely siggified so all the more special ClapClapClapClapClap And btw waiting impatiently for more interesting concept waale combo sigs from you behna Tongue

Awwww...........U deserve even more than whatever we comment behna!Day Dreaming 
Btw thanx a tonne for liking my Pushp vatika siggie esp the brushes hun!LOL m glad U luvd Ram-Lakhan Siya vanvaas acceptance sig!Big smile means aloooooooot to me! Yupp sure behna will be back with such combo siggies really soonEmbarrassedBtw ur req frm Guddi was very sweeeeeeeeeeeeet n U rocked W*H rukminiji's gauri pooja siggie...hehe..1 ques...did U see Arun as Shivji pics??? Hope u liked it hun!!  

Edited by arun-deeps - 12 February 2011 at 11:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys!!Big smile

I have 2 more siggies to share W*H U I requested frm Guddi (prerna4rishav) n Susmi (now smiley)
I just cant takle my eyes off dem!!  

Here r the sigs

Here's d 1 frm Guddi
http://i.imgur.com/mwNyc.png

Here's another frm Susmi

FEEL FREE TO USE !!!

Edited by arun-deeps - 12 February 2011 at 11:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Hey frns!!

Here's a RS RAMAYAN Ram--Siya, Lakhan-Urmi marriage siggie!!
Hope U like!
FEEL FREE TO USE!
n
plzzzz comment!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

@Lola di, I know I'm falling way behind in the SK episodes because of school and all, but I'm at the part where Rohini reaches Gokul. Finished that episode.  Can't wait till I see Krishna! And loving your new sigg! Well, not new, because I saw it in your shop a long time ago! Awesome colorization and such cute scene! Lil Ram and lil Sita!

@Janaki di, yes di! Only 2 more days to go! And  yes, I'm very excited to see the Krishna Leela part of SK! Can't wait till Swapnil's part comes!

@Vedo, awwwww, thanks so much for liking my siggs! Means a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Gunia, aww, that's very nice to know! Such a sweet scene! And the new reqs are just WOW! The glow effect on the first one is stunning, and second one is just too cute! Loving them both! And the one by you, OMG, its ROCKING!!!!!!! All sparkly and pink!

Guys, here a request by Sano. Doesn't it just ROCK? Feel free to use!

MagadhSundariarun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Ramayan creations
feel free to use...bt lemme know

leave ur comments here..

ShreeRamCreations#4 Mega Updt

thank you!!
-akki:)

...Mina...pakharaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Devotional Siggies

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...arun-deepspakharaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index