Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 52)

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
^^ Merci beaucoup mon cheri Hug I'm really really glad you liked, was going for something different with the whole misty and red highlights look... like mandir mein the smoke from the aarti contrasting with the tikka and flowers and all... glad it worked LOL As for the cute little RadheShyam, just wait until you see them in SK they are soooooo cute Day Dreaming How far might you be, btw... Janmashtami maybe Wink?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

So I can get more posts out of it and reach rocker-hood sooner, obviously ROFL Feel free to tell me how much (or how little) you like it LOL And btw there are plentyyyyyyyyyy more you didn't see, muahahahaha Evil Smile

Haha, I get it.ROFLROFL In that case, appear in this thread sooner and at least post one sig per day, got it?!AngryLOL

Btw, totally forgot to mention.....LOVEEEEE the Rukminiji sig, it's one of the very BEST mytho Gauri Puja sigs I've everrrr seen!Day Dreaming  The effects are beautiful, and the way you merged the pics is magnificent! Added it to my slideshow, which I'm going upload in a sec!Tongue Btw, I will edit my post in your shop soon, just taking my time so I give you an extra juicy comment.WinkEmbarrassed And your req from Guddi is so cute, love that scene in SK!Day Dreaming

Oh, and we watched more SK today....got to the Balram/Revathi Katha. It was pretty good, better than the Dwaraka Nirmaan epi at least. The lady who played Revathi Devi was pretty, and though I'm a bit 'eh' about the Balram actor (prefer SDB hands down!), his expressions in this scene were relatively okay.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 February 2011 at 5:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Janaki di, awwwww, thank you soooo much! So glad you liked! I just feel bad because I didn't make more Gurmina siggs. Their wedding date is so close!! And wowzies, loving the request! The colorization is just too cool! And the scene is just so beautifully portrayed with the text and all! And its more about Krishna than the Rakshas.

You're welcome, hun!Hug Hehe, don't worry, once they post pics of their wedding, you can make many many sigs.Wink

I'm glad you like the req, I can't wait till you get to all the Jarasandh and Kalyavan epis in SK, Swapnil did superb in them and they're so interesting in terms of story and acting too.

MagadhSundaripakhara

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

-Janu

Woww Janu, such a divine siggy! It's awesome! Clap Clap Clap 

And your 'Ranchod' req is sooo amazing! Day Dreaming

Edited by Vedo - 12 February 2011 at 7:23pm

..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

Aishu, they're all so BEAUTIFUL! Day Dreaming Can't take my eyes off of 'em! Clap  Clap Clap

Here's a Valentine creation for Gurumina

Awww sweet Gurmina VDay sig Aishu! Heart  Heart Heart

Edited by Vedo - 12 February 2011 at 7:21pm
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

Speaking of adorable and cute and sweet, look at this awwwwwwDay Dreamingsome SK kiddie RadheShyam sig that Guddi made me Heart Feel free to use:

Totally to die for adorable req siggy Lola! Embarrassed LOL

And now a little something by moi... if you saw the gallery updt you already saw it, if not, it's fresh off the... pixlr LOL SK's Gauri Pooja by Rukmini Devi, thanks to the lovely pics Janu and the text is from the aarti she sings - meaning "you know what's in each and every heart, for you live in every heart; you never break the trust of one who has complete faith in you" Day Dreaming Feel free to use and please share your thoughts Big smile

AWESOME siggy Lola! I lHeartve the colorization and blending! Clap Clap Clap

MagadhSundari

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

So I can get more posts out of it and reach rocker-hood sooner, obviously ROFL Feel free to tell me how much (or how little) you like it LOL And btw there are plentyyyyyyyyyy more you didn't see, muahahahaha Evil Smile

Haha, I get it.ROFLROFL In that case, appear in this thread sooner and at least post one sig per day, got it?!AngryLOL
Lolz I get that "at least"... so, another one coming right up LOLLOL
Btw, totally forgot to mention.....LOVEEEEE the Rukminiji sig, it's one of the very BEST mytho Gauri Puja sigs I've everrrr seen!Day Dreaming  The effects are beautiful, and the way you merged the pics is magnificent! Added it to my slideshow, which I'm going upload in a sec!Tongue
Thankooooooo Hug all thanks to the lovely pics you posted, gave me the idea to try that smoky look... thanks again hun, wuv ya!!
 Btw, I will edit my post in your shop soon, just taking my time so I give you an extra juicy comment.WinkEmbarrassed
Awwww yours, Aish's, Debi's, and Avni's are always sooooooo much fun... makes me wanna read them 2-3 times... so, yayyy can't wait DancingLOL
And your req from Guddi is so cute, love that scene in SK!Day Dreaming
I love the part esp when Yashoda Maiya tells him not to let go of her hand, and he's like 'can I start holding it now only?" ROFL
Oh, and we watched more SK today....got to the Balram/Revathi Katha. It was pretty good, better than the Dwaraka Nirmaan epi at least. The lady who played Revathi Devi was pretty, and though I'm a bit 'eh' about the Balram actor (prefer SDB hands down!), his expressions in this scene were relatively okay.
Yeah me and Shivang concluded that he looks like he could be Renuka Israni's (MB Gandhari, AS Manthara) long lost son, he looks like her LOL He gets kinda sorta better but not like SDB - you are really gonna love the Murli Manohar avatar from the Sudama epis, can't wait for you to see him Day Dreaming As of stuff coming up relatively soon, you'll like Satyabhama's track.

..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
@ Vedo - thanks a ton hun, really glad you liked them Hug Hope I remember how I did the coloring for it soon so I can do a matching Sita Maa one LOL

Until then... one AS Ramayan one with the kiddie Ramji, I thought he was quite good and gave off the peace and calm aura of Shri Ram really well... the scene is a sweet one in which Shri Ram gets a clue that Lakshmi Maa is about to incarnate as Sita and then over to Mithila where Maharaj Janak finds her... the song in this scene is sung by a chorus and the way it's done has this really haunting heavenly feel about it, can't describe it but it's good Day Dreaming Feel free to use:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index