Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 51)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Here's a Valentine creation for Gurumina

Oh WOW, this is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, Aishu!Day Dreaming Great job!

And your Aditi birthday sigs are also amazing.Clap

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 February 2011 at 4:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakhara

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

My friend Guddi (prerna4rishav) made me this Kalyavan/Krishna sig from SK....isn't it gorgeous?Approve Lols, I generally don't go this gaga over a sig that is rakshas-themed, but I love this episode in SK, it was so upbeat, funny, and meaningful at the same time, and I just looooove the song(s) that came during it.Day Dreaming The text I gave Guddi is one of my fav lines from the song, meaning that God himself got the name of Ranchhod (fugitive) for running away from battle.

As usual, free for use!Wink 

-Janu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariarun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
@ all - thanks a million for liking the RadheShyam sig, made my week Blushing More of that coloring coming up real soon!!

@ Gunu - the new Pushp Vatika sig was stunning as always Day Dreaming Love the text brushes you used in the background, gives that romantic feel so nicely!! And loveeee the Lakhan-Siya vanvaas acceptance sig like crazy, very touching concept and rarely siggified so all the more special ClapClapClapClapClap And btw waiting impatiently for more interesting concept waale combo sigs from you behna Tongue

@ Janu - the Surya pooja sig was one of THE best mytho sigs I've ever seen hun, hats off Clap everything about it, from the blending to the coloring right down to the font, was just perfection!!! I can't do any better than Gunu's adorable sunshine emoticon, that was a perfect match StarLOL Also LOVEEeee the Rukmini Krishna sig, perfect Valentine's look and dare I say SDB looks rather handsome in the simple get-up, esp the bottom row pics Shocked And coloring really rocks esp the lighter one Clap

@ Vedo - the Bharat Kaushalya sig is just beautiful and touching beyond description, hun Day Dreaming Esp love the 3rd coloring and the dialogue you chose to put on it conveys the theme perfectly... am gonna use it soon as I'm through with reqs or put in slideshow, whichev happens first LOL Just might be my fav siggie from you thus far, LOVE it ClapClapClapClapClap

@ Aishu - awwwwww the birthday sigs you made for Aditi are sooooooooo adorable hun Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming your styles are really unique and cute, all soft and pretty to match the pics... and blending and textures are flawless Clap That coupled with the super cute and innocent pics make for really really sweet creations, great work StarStarStarStarStar

arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Speaking of adorable and cute and sweet, look at this awwwwwwDay Dreamingsome SK kiddie RadheShyam sig that Guddi made me Heart Feel free to use:

DharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
And now a little something by moi... if you saw the gallery updt you already saw it, if not, it's fresh off the... pixlr LOL SK's Gauri Pooja by Rukmini Devi, thanks to the lovely pics Janu and the text is from the aarti she sings - meaning "you know what's in each and every heart, for you live in every heart; you never break the trust of one who has complete faith in you" Day Dreaming Feel free to use and please share your thoughts Big smile

Edited by lola610 - 12 February 2011 at 4:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaarun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
I remember you posted more mytho sigs we 'didn't see', Loli. Why are you holding back, hmm?Evil Smile
MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
So I can get more posts out of it and reach rocker-hood sooner, obviously ROFL Feel free to tell me how much (or how little) you like it LOL And btw there are plentyyyyyyyyyy more you didn't see, muahahahaha Evil Smile

Edited by lola610 - 12 February 2011 at 4:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

@Janaki di, awwwww, thank you soooo much! So glad you liked! I just feel bad because I didn't make more Gurmina siggs. Their wedding date is so close!! And wowzies, loving the request! The colorization is just too cool! And the scene is just so beautifully portrayed with the text and all! And its more about Krishna than the Rakshas.

@Lola di, thanks a ton di, your comments are really sugary sweet! So glad you liked them! And your request is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little Radha and Little Krishna! Such sweethearts!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the one by toi, c'est magnifique!!!!!!  I love love love the text! And how you brought out the red colour in the pics is so beautiful! Lovely!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index