Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 50)

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Great work guys! Keep it up!

I see some of the prettiest creations here everyday Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

@Janaki di, wow, that is just really impressive for 5 minutes! You showed us your superb talents again di! Great job!!! Lovely colorization! And good idea with the Valentine's day one for SK! Its BEAUTIFUL!!! I'll make one soon of Gurumina. And loving the Om Namah Shivaya sigg! Was that a movie that he did? Or a serial?

@Gunia, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a concept! I love the text and the pics you used! You know, usually, it's the parents who have to fulfill the outrageous wishes of their children, but in this situation it's the opposite, na! Just a magnificent sigg! And I'm loving the req! Such a cool style!

@Vedo, awesome avi yaar! Just too great! Stylish as ever!

Here's a few birthday siggs for Aditi Sajwan. I think she will turn 21 on the twelfth, today in India, but tommorow here. Feel free to use! 

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 February 2011 at 11:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariarun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

@ Janu - woww such a lovely siggy! Clap Clap Clap Can't believe it took you 5 mins! Embarrassed

@ Gunu - thank you for liking my siggy so much! Your SiyaRam & Lakshman siggy is awesome! Clap Clap Clap 
I just love Sunilji's expressions there! LOL And your req. siggy is so pretty! Day Dreaming 
Awwwww........most welcome sisi!!Embarrassed EmbarrassedBtw ur avi was such a cute n simple 1...ClapClapClapClapYeah...hahahah...love Sunil's expressions esp how he looks Kaikeyi  

Edited by arun-deeps - 11 February 2011 at 10:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Gunia,

Amazing Vanvaas sig, dear, it's really beautifully blended and textured!Day Dreaming And the Arun as Shivji sig is almost done, just have to put the finishing touches on it. And your req is also very pretty, loving the glow effects!

Awwwwwwwww............. m glad U liked my req frm Bushi...Embarrassed 
Btw ur Vinati su iye siggie is AWESOME!! Luv d pics U used....I love dis song frm BRC's MB...n d way U used it in d siggie of SK!! Luv dis version alooooooot!Clap

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

Here is the Arun as Shivji sig I made with the pics Gunu posted.Big smile Arun makes a rather dashing Shivji, doesn't he?WinkLOL

The bottom text I used is from AS Ramayan.

-Janu 
OMG!!! Wooooooowwwwwww....well siggified hun!! ClapClapClapClapClap
Yeah U're very very correct...I think Arun is among those actors who's blessed W*H a mytho divine cute look...so such roles fit him!!LOL LOL Off course he is dashinggggggg as Shivji! 
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Janaki di, wow, that is just really impressive for 5 minutes! You showed us your superb talents again di! Great job!!! Lovely colorization! And good idea with the Valentine's day one for SK! Its BEAUTIFUL!!! I'll make one soon of Gurumina. And loving the Om Namah Shivaya sigg! Was that a movie that he did? Or a serial?

@Gunia, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a concept! I love the text and the pics you used! You know, usually, it's the parents who have to fulfill the outrageous wishes of their children, but in this situation it's the opposite, na! Just a magnificent sigg! And I'm loving the req! Such a cool style!

@Vedo, awesome avi yaar! Just too great! Stylish as ever!

Frst of thanx for liking my concept n siggieEmbarrassed Made me sho gald...yeah well said Ashu..usually they r the parents who fulfill their children's wishes...bt here the story is reverse!Cry n thanx for loving d req too!  Btw woooww happiieee news that its Aditi's B'day..Party Woowwwww is she sooooooo young??Shocked n U made a very b'ful n sweet siggie on her b'day esp the above 1 Btw U asked Janu di abt those pics of Arun as Shivji...so m replying for her....Its a movie made by Gulshan Kumar...named 'Shiv Mahima' Hope U liked d pic updts hun frm d same 

pakhara

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Gunia, awww, thank you soooooo much dear! So glad you liked the siggy!!!! And yeah, its really surprising at how she could handle such graceful and mature roles at such a young age, na? I love her acting, so touching!  And Gunia, wowwwzzies hun, I saw the pic update and the snaps are so beautiful! I love Arunji's graceful god-like expressions! And I saw that later on he wore normal village clothing, so that means Shivji himself came to see his Bhakts na! So sweet!

arun-deeps

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Here's a Valentine creation for Gurumina

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index